Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
troxxy

too hard not to recommend my contractor ID.

Hi brothers and sisters, hope everyone is doing well and had a great journey to getting their new home. I have been browsing this forum for sometime from waiting for my bto to getting my bto renovated. I had managed to pick up a few valuable pointers along the way to renovate my new home and would like to share with you guys. It's definitely a pain making trips down to different ID firms and asking for quotes but not quite sure if their  pricing, workmanship and coordiation of work is up to standard. It's quite skeptical for me to trust these firms after hearing scary stories from unethical ID firms that could drag your renovation work to almost a year. One day, i got this recommendation from my cousin. This firm did the renovation for his company and his residential. The work was so well done and the renovation was done within the time given. Price was on the reasonable side too. 

After some discussion with my spouse, we decided to use them. We came to understand that their main core of business is doing commercial but they do residential too. Their residential projects are usually based on referals. They had their own factory and are bca and hdb registered company. Their quote is somewhat close to what other ID firms had quoted us. ID was experience, creative and patient with us as we had alot of ideas in mind. Alot of good advices was given by him on the space planning of the home layout. Huge range of materials to choose from too.

Our ID is also very on the ball. Almost every day, he will update us the progress of the renovation and keep us in the loop. This is so important as problems could be rectify immediately without delay. He was very responsible and responsive for his role in the process. Overall we are satisfied with the ongoing renovation and services provided by our ID. We felt that our ID is very reliable and trustworthy and would be hard not to recommend him to everyone. If you guys are keen for my ID contact, please pm me and i will share more with you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 6/24/2020 at 5:09 PM, YEE23 said:

Please Pm me the details and company of your ID. Thanks

12 hours ago, Awc007 said:

Pls pm me the company name and contact. Thanks!

please check pm.

Nice advertisement. From carpentry to plumbing, there so many direct contractors now. why do u need an ID. Some don't even know the difference between the different paint types, material etc

On 7/12/2020 at 3:54 PM, Home owner said:

Nice advertisement. From carpentry to plumbing, there so many direct contractors now. why do u need an ID. Some don't even know the difference between the different paint types, material etc

Contractors they don't provide much ideas and pretty much just do based on what you need. On the other hand, my id was able to plan the layout for us with thoughtful space planning. In areas where we couldn't visualize, the ID was able to pull back out a 3d sketch to further illustrate the space. As for the cost, i had compare the price between my ID and some contractors, it was rather competitive. i don't see why i would use a contractor if i could use a ID at the same cost with much capability

What I don't understand is - if he is so highly recommended, why don't you just state their company name & contact in the topic heading?!?!

So completely lacking in details...!