Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
white_affair

~wei & Jay's Love Pad~

:sport-smiley-004: Hi everyone!! Finally I have a chance to start to join in the process of planning for my new home!! Will be collecting my keys next Wed!! :dancingqueen: So excited!! Been here for a few months and have gathered lots of great tips from the forummers here!! Still have alot more to learn! Pls duo1 duo1 zhi3 jiao4!!

My "new" old place is a 31yr old re-purchased flat ... 4 room and a tiny tiny 82sqm only... Its got to undergo quite a major overhaul, knocking down walls and pulling up floor tiles... :deal: Gota keep within a tight budget but I'm definately looking forward to making it a beautiful home for us...

My floorplan -

layouteditedpt7.th.jpg

Will try to upload more photos soon.. now still in the office :P ... By the way, can someone teach me how to upload photos so that they can be view here instead of having to link elsewhere?? Thx :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:sport-smiley-004: Hi everyone!! Finally I have a chance to start to join in the process of planning for my new home!! Will be collecting my keys next Wed!! :dancingqueen: So excited!! Been here for a few months and have gathered lots of great tips from the forummers here!! Still have alot more to learn! Pls duo1 duo1 zhi3 jiao4!!

My "new" old place is a 31yr old re-purchased flat ... 4 room and a tiny tiny 82sqm only... Its got to undergo quite a major overhaul, knocking down walls and pulling up floor tiles... :deal: Gota keep within a tight budget but I'm definately looking forward to making it a beautiful home for us...

My floorplan -

layouteditedpt7.th.jpg

Will try to upload more photos soon.. now still in the office :P ... By the way, can someone teach me how to upload photos so that they can be view here instead of having to link elsewhere?? Thx :)

1st to spam... where's yr new home??

Congrat. Sure it will be much nicer than at current state. I'm also undergoing a major overhaul on my 20+ yr old place.

What theme are you planning to have? Modern/Comtemp, Minimalist, Resort, Zen or mixture?

Congrats and its going to be fun!

and at the front page you can see this link :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1142

on how to load photos .. have fun!

Wah, you are fast! keke .. thx, will go check it out.. :sport-smiley-004:

1st to spam... where's yr new home??

Hi Jaren, my new place is at Marine Parade.. just love the location.. :deal:

Congrat. Sure it will be much nicer than at current state. I'm also undergoing a major overhaul on my 20+ yr old place.

What theme are you planning to have? Modern/Comtemp, Minimalist, Resort, Zen or mixture?

Thx lifestyle!! Actually my theme is none of the above.. Its abit mixed gothic, posh and loft concept... Hehe ..hard to explain... Im just going to try and incorporate all in and bring our own flavour to it... Hope it wont turn into a disaster... :dancingqueen:

white_affair, if i am not wrong, those blks have not gone thru upgrading? hmm...i cannot remember liao

Yup, you are correct... the LUP has just been confirmed only.. Next time, there will be a lift right in front of my home..

my new place is at Marine Parade.. just love the location.. :P

Hi, congrate of your new home and happy reno...

Which part of Marine parade ?? near parkway parade ?? sea view ??