Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Tea Ceremony

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

at my hubby's parents side i wore my wedding gown.. then at my own parents side, i wore another gown.. i think its up to you, what you prefer.. more types of gowns, nice in photos ba?? hehe, coz more varieties?? :)

i wan Kau & my FH will wear Male Kua (duno how to call it hehehe)

i didnt wear kua. are you cantonese? usually, cantonese wear kua. my hb is cantonese but he didnt asked me to wear kua. i also dont like. ;)

i didnt wear kua. are you cantonese? usually, cantonese wear kua. my hb is cantonese but he didnt asked me to wear kua. i also dont like. ;)

i wish to wear kua, me teochew.

not all occasion able to wear kua heheeee...

Hi,

At my hubby's place, I wore the wedding gown for tea ceremony.

Then I changed to kua before going back to my parents' place for tea ceremony.

Actually I felt relieved to change into kua cos' its so comfy...hehe...compared to my bustier wedding gown...hahaha...kua also looks nice in photos cos' of the bright colours....

:P

I also wore wedding gown at my hubby's place for tea ceremony and i changed to cheong sum for my parent's place. cheong sum is so much more comfy then the wedding gown!!

Actually I felt relieved to change into kua cos' its so comfy...hehe...compared to my bustier wedding gown...hahaha...kua also looks nice in photos cos' of the bright colours....

:good:

i fully agree with this!:D:good: