Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just sold my condo 2 weeks ago. Intend to buy a landed at 2.9m. now having covid19 pandemic... Was wondering whether to proceed or look for rent first... Anyone got any comments?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

question is whether you are buying for short term investment or for long term stay? if short term investment, then no harm wait a bit more to see where the prices are moving. if for long term stay, if you see a suitable house, then no harm getting it now.

IMO you take take a year to find something that suits you. So no harm looking .. do your finances first though and remember to budget 20% more than expected for renovations 

I think is a good time to enter the market as sellers are more willing to reduce their price because of the current situation now. 

anyway just buy within your affordability and can hold on when price downtrend then no risk at all when you should enter market as whatever price goes down will trend up one day

You can just download this app call Ohmyhome, they do have new projects and resale listing. Also can check your own property valuation or the unit you like also can check, and is Free app.
I downloaded.