Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
georgebyrne

IKEA Delivery

IKEA is an international company with excellent logistics. So you can get your sofa very quickly. In addition, IKEA often gives the option of free delivery. Some people think that the delivery of the sofa will be difficult, but it does not come in disassembled form, so it does not take up so much space. In addition, there are now many services that allow you to get all the information about your order. It is very convenient because you can at any time know where exactly your order is.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I would also like to know this because now my wife and I are at that stage of house renovation when we need to furnish all rooms with furniture and order it from different parts of the country. It is essential to me that my goods arrive in one piece. Still, I can not choose a good delivery service because I often hear that many delivery services do not work well after the pandemic, and parcels are often lost, and money is not returned. In Google, I found the china post ems tracking service, in which you can track the location of a parcel by a particular number, but I would like first to find out if there are their customers here. I will be glad to talk to you about it