Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
runawaypig

Massimmo Sofa And Rug

Hihi!

Anyone bought sofas/rug from massimmo before? Any idea what's their price range like?

My friend said their sofa very nice, but their gallery is quite a distance from my place, so hoping to get some feedback here before I pop down to take a look.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I went to Massimo. It's a bit ulu...

If you stay around east, go to the one near UBI.

Sofa is good, firmness of the sofa can be selected.

Price range is from $2500 - $3500 for L sofa. Price is determine with sofa type and material.

They have 3 different kind of material:

1. Local (Good enough)

2. Italian fabric (Better, different feeling)

3. Leather (forget from where, maybe italy as well)

Actually I do like the design for Massimo sofa, it's very cozy... their L-Shape sofa is very designer sofa, it's very different with other sofa else where...

Hope you find a right one :jawdrop:

Hi dronell,

Thanks for the info!

Ya I browsed ther website and I think their design is very nice! :notti: but Ubi is really ulu for me and the price is a little on the high side though. Maybe we rework our budget or something... keke...

Will get my hubby to drive me down during the weekend. thanks!

Hi dronell,

Thanks for the info!

Ya I browsed ther website and I think their design is very nice! :dunno: but Ubi is really ulu for me and the price is a little on the high side though. Maybe we rework our budget or something... keke...

Will get my hubby to drive me down during the weekend. thanks!

There's another outlet in Bukit Merah.

Bought a sofa from them last year - Papardelle. Good stuff, great design, friendly staff.

got the Papardelle and a rug from them...

very good service

Hi compassvale,

We also like the Papardelle, did you choose leather or fabric?

They having a 15% discount for all sofas during the GSS and the staff told us they are giving away a Ottoman free for every purchase of sofa 2m and above.

Hi compassvale,

We also like the Papardelle, did you choose leather or fabric?

They having a 15% discount for all sofas during the GSS and the staff told us they are giving away a Ottoman free for every purchase of sofa 2m and above.

Hi TYM,

we chose the same material as the one in the showroom..but with more *leather-looking* grains.

Hi TYM,

we chose the same material as the one in the showroom..but with more *leather-looking* grains.

hi i'm also interested in buying a massimmo sofa,so for any model if you buy at least a 2m,u'll get a ottoman and 15% off all models?any further discount,freebies?

Oh I dropped by their bukit merah showroom yesterday, and there was one nice lady who attended to us. She didn't mention anything about the free ottoman leh... :yamseng: maybe it slipped her mind?

Oh I dropped by their bukit merah showroom yesterday, and there was one nice lady who attended to us. She didn't mention anything about the free ottoman leh... :yamseng: maybe it slipped her mind?

well,if they are giving away a ottoman like what tym says,then maybe i'll consider massimmo,if not i'll get the sofa from objet.sg...........they are having a promotion on the "low" sofa...$1800.Its nice imho....

hi i'm also interested in buying a massimmo sofa,so for any model if you buy at least a 2m,u'll get a ottoman and 15% off all models?any further discount,freebies?

That's what the staff told us. Hopefully I heard her correctly cos I was quite tired from after spending the whole day looking around for stuff for our new place.

well,if they are giving away a ottoman like what tym says,then maybe i'll consider massimmo,if not i'll get the sofa from objet.sg...........they are having a promotion on the "low" sofa...$1800.Its nice imho....

does objet have a website? tried searching for it using Yahoo but cannot find

got the Papardelle and a rug from them...

very good service

Hi Compassvale,

I saw Papardelle sofa in their web-site, it's really a nice sofa. Can I check with you how much it cost?