Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tabitha Loo

Limited sign up now till end May! Free insurance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This home content insurance covers your property for damages to your fixtures and household items in an unfortunate event such as Fire, Flooding, etc. Total coverage will be up to S$120K. Free and no gimmicks!

Is it from Aviva insurance company? My friend told me they partner with Ohmyhome and also have a free DYI platform for homeowner to advertise the home at the platform 

Is this actually legit? Like there are a lot of scams on the market regarding the insurance field. I learned it the hard way sadly, but with the help of an attorney friend I was able to get out of that god-awful contract ad search for something better for my plumbing company. I found an amazing service offered by some proffesional guys regarding plumbing business insurance and I signed with them. I'm really happy with the coverage, but now I advise everyone that needs to get insurance to thoroughly research each company before they sign anything.

Since you're covering the first year, I would be interested in how much would I have to pay starting from the second year? Also, does the coverage amount stay the same after the first coverage period? I would expect it to be higher, but I really don't know what your policies are like. I've got my fire insurance from https://www.efpg.es, and I am pleased with their services; however, since you're offering a year for free, I'm considering switching to you. But I really hope this isn't a scam or anything like that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Edited by TimColeman

It sounds pretty generous that the company would cover up to $130K for one year for free. That's a significant sum of money, the too-good-to-be-true significant kind. As a pre-step, I would recommend searching for alternatives via lifeinsuranceblog.net. They can find you insurance options in the seven-digit figures, depending on your case. You just fill out a quick form and let them handle it from there. Then you can get back to Ohmyhome’s offer and compare it with what you got at Life Insurance.