Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

Crystal/glass "string Curtains" - Where To Buy?

Not sure how to describe this, but I am keen to get those strings of crystal beads or glass pieces and hang them together like string curtains of crystals.

FashionBar at Clarke Quay has a great example of what I want:

Event%20(96).jpg

Event%20(65).jpg

Event%20(98).jpg

Erm, please try to ignore the people in the photos - I am referring to the crystal beads behind them!! :P:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Not sure how to describe this, but I am keen to get those strings of crystal beads or glass pieces and hang them together like string curtains of crystals.

FashionBar at Clarke Quay has a great example of what I want:

Event%20(96).jpg

Event%20(65).jpg

Event%20(98).jpg

Erm, please try to ignore the people in the photos - I am referring to the crystal beads behind them!! :furious::notti:

heh heh..i assume the last pic is you and your wife 8|

heh heh..i assume the last pic is you and your wife :furious:

No no, these photos were grabbed from an event by Lush 99.5fm. If you right-click the pics you can see the source of the photos.

That guy is one of the DJ in Lush 995, I think. The girl is just some model or maybe sales/marketing executive ba...

I saw some at a shop in amk central. opposite stopslink.

Do you have the shop name? Thanks... :notti:

No no, these photos were grabbed from an event by Lush 99.5fm. If you right-click the pics you can see the source of the photos.

That guy is one of the DJ in Lush 995, I think. The girl is just some model or maybe sales/marketing executive ba...

Do you have the shop name? Thanks... :jawdrop:

ooopss my mistake :P

when your reno going to complete?? seems like you have alot of good ideas for your home. maybe can "kope' abit :notti:

ooopss my mistake :P

when your reno going to complete?? seems like you have alot of good ideas for your home. maybe can "kope' abit :notti:

Not quite started yet - supposed to start hacking this week but stopped by my FS master. :jawdrop:

Probable date of completion is about mid-July'07.

What kind of style you want for your home? Me also half-past-six one lah, looking around at shopping centres, restaurants, boutiques, etc, copying ideas here and there.

sorry. did not take notice of it but i can only remember it is along the row of shophouses opposite the sportslink building. it is either next to or a couple of units away from a VCD shop call laser fair.

wah seh, so long? mid July????!

Ya, according to my ID, if this week cannot hack then I have to delay for two weeks, cuz need to get the HDB guy, town council guy, etc all come together to see the hacking process.

Mid-July is a conservative date lah, I expect it about end Jun'07 lor...

sorry. did not take notice of it but i can only remember it is along the row of shophouses opposite the sportslink building. it is either next to or a couple of units away from a VCD shop call laser fair.

Ok, no problem. I will try to find lor.. :notti:

Not quite started yet - supposed to start hacking this week but stopped by my FS master. :dunno:

Probable date of completion is about mid-July'07.

What kind of style you want for your home? Me also half-past-six one lah, looking around at shopping centres, restaurants, boutiques, etc, copying ideas here and there.

My style is modern contemporary.. my main headache is regarding hacking of the MBR toilet wall. Because me and my FW both find the toilet too small, so we want to hack down a wall and extend the toilet bigger. But got mixed feedback from the IDs...some say HDB 100% dun approve some say should be no problem.

I called the HDB officer and her reply is also 50/50 depend on the town council and maybe PE... this is my main headache

My style is modern contemporary.. my main headache is regarding hacking of the MBR toilet wall. Because me and my FW both find the toilet too small, so we want to hack down a wall and extend the toilet bigger. But got mixed feedback from the IDs...some say HDB 100% dun approve some say should be no problem.

I called the HDB officer and her reply is also 50/50 depend on the town council and maybe PE... this is my main headache

Hey that's what I wanted to do also - ironically could your floorplan be the same as mine? However I managed to find an alternative to hacking, so in the end I didn't hack lor.

Since you really want to hack, why not just go for it and apply for approval? You never know whether can or cannot lor, all these hearsays and rumours are not accurate one lor, because HDB always assess on case-by-case basis. Also cannot base on precedent cases, because HDB changes their rules as frequently as you change your underwear.

Just apply for it - no harm! Good luck... :dunno:

Hey that's what I wanted to do also - ironically could your floorplan be the same as mine? However I managed to find an alternative to hacking, so in the end I didn't hack lor.

Since you really want to hack, why not just go for it and apply for approval? You never know whether can or cannot lor, all these hearsays and rumours are not accurate one lor, because HDB always assess on case-by-case basis. Also cannot base on precedent cases, because HDB changes their rules as frequently as you change your underwear.

Just apply for it - no harm! Good luck... :dunno:

can share what you did instead of the hacking? Pm me if not convenient to reveal here.

hmmzz maybe out layout is the same. is yours 4rm 90m2?full lenght windows in living room and 3/4 windows in both bedrooms cept master?