Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Leah Lee

do I need to engage an agent for resale hdb purchase?

I am first timer in buying HDB resale flat as I cannot wait for BTO to be ready a few years later. Just wonder if I need to engage an agent for my purchase?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

for hdb you may diy buying if you know the hdb procedures and rules well, not necessary need an agent

my sister sold her woodlands flat thru ohmyhome at $2888, flat fees for flat below $380k, and she look to buy another flat and ask ohmyhome to help her with documentation at $1688, very affordable commission charged

Oh yes, I heard of this company " Ohmyhome" before. They're everywhere in TV, radio, bus and taxi ads. Their agent commission is a flat rate!  

On 5/27/2020 at 10:46 AM, Tabitha Loo said:

ah ohmyhome, I heard from my friend, I just signed up their free 1 year home content. No gimmicks!

oh really free home content, how does it works?

yes really ohmyhome  also offer many services include legal, loan, renovation, movers, aircon servicing, handyman etc, all at one stop service!

Hey, Ohmyhome FB there, have videos for how to sell and Buy property. Can go and watch it. You can DIY or engage them for buying/ documentation flat rate service fee.