Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WoodandSand

Heard Of This Electrical Shop Called Maximum Credit?

Has anyone heard of this shop, Maximum Credit? It's a neighbourhood electrical shop and I'm just wondering if anyone has bought anything from them? How's their service?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yup. I think there is one in Alexandra Village and another in Tampines. Prices quite cheap and heard quite good feedback bout them though I muz caveat that I've not bought anything from them.

Has anyone heard of this shop, Maximum Credit? It's a neighbourhood electrical shop and I'm just wondering if anyone has bought anything from them? How's their service?

Yup....I bought some of my electrical appliances from them before. Some of the items

are cheaper than other shops but not all...

Service not bad....can try.

I noe there are quite a lot of branches, there is one at Bouna Vista, Alexandra Village,

Jurong West.....the rest I not sure.

thanks for the advice, much appreciated! :jawdrop:

the one at Alexandra is Hong Liang, there is a thread here. Bgt most of my electrical appliances from them and prices are definately much much cheaper to retail store. Call and check on the prices for the item u wan before goin down.

the one at Alexandra is Hong Liang, there is a thread here. Bgt most of my electrical appliances from them and prices are definately much much cheaper to retail store. Call and check on the prices for the item u wan before goin down.

The one at Alexandra Village is call Hong Liang? I tort is called Maximum Credit??

But I tink there is quite a lot of electrical shops at Alexandra Village.

The one at Alexandra Village is call Hong Liang? I tort is called Maximum Credit??

But I tink there is quite a lot of electrical shops at Alexandra Village.

also not sure maybe all under the same parent company. The other time bgt my tv from HL but maximum credit call me to ask bout the invoice number.

There is a Hong Liang and a Maximum Credit at Alexandra Village, but not sure if they belong to the same parent company.

dear all, sorry for being *blur*... but where is alexandra village? issit opposite IKEA? hee thanks :horse:

hehe opposite IKEA is Anchor Point :) Its actually on the far left from where IKEA is, directly opposite Queensway Shopping Centre.

Btw if u go to these type of neighbourhood shop and ask for quotes, they normally quote u based on cash/nets. they may charge higher if u tell them u wanna pay by credit card (cos of bank charges).

actually, maximum credit = hong liang. they're family business. the father stations at maximum credit and the son(s) station at hong liang. !!