Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Queen: $2580 (U.P. $4580)

King: $3080 (U.P. $5080)

Super Single $1499 (U.P. $2580)

My King Mattress is OEM the exact piece from one of the famous 5-star hotel, as we have photo and specification as evidence however, we are unable to reveal My King is our Signature Mattress which beats all mattress in terms of quality and the amount of foam and pocket spring used in this premium mattress Besides latex, memory foam and the pocket spring, My King was built by choosing the right pocket spring density and the amount of foam used to invent such a mattress which is not too soft or too hard But a comfortable feel that suits everyone, also this is the mattress that gives me the confident to start this mattress business My King was the top choice for most Singapore celebrities and I am using it for my own house too

CALL 91616282

?: https://mypresidentmattress.com/promotion

Elaine 91616282

Order Now and Get it Today

#mypresidentmattress #hotelmattress #mydigitallock #linang #celebrity #mattress #bed #pocketspring #bedframe #storagebedframe #hotelmattress #pillow #mattressSingapore #mattressSale #mattresssalesingapore #mattressprotector #mattresspad #mattresspromotion #queensize #kingsize #mattresspocketspring #latexmattress #naturallatexmattress #cheapmattress #orthopedicmattress #circuitbreaker #cbmattress #delivermattress

100752188_3028967467185091_1457875055192959175_n.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation