Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
osrsgoldcheap

RS iOS Closed Beta wave #4 & #5 running

According to the recent official news post,the Runescape team announced the last two waves of sign-ups for the RuneScape iOS Closed Beta.Here you could learn the details and how to sign up RS iOS Closed Beta.

When are the 4th & 5th wave for RS iOS Closed Beta?

1.The fourth wave of sign-ups for the RuneScape iOS Closed Beta will go live at 10:00 (BST) on Wednesday May 27th.There will be 2,000 available slots.

2.The fifth wave of sign-ups for the RuneScape iOS Closed Beta will go live at 17:00 (BST) on Wednesday May 27th.There will be 2,000 available slots.

How to sign up RS iOS Closed Beta?

1.Go to the App Store and install TestFlight on your Apple device.
2.Once the RuneScape iOS Closed Beta is live, there will be a TestFlight link on the official site.
3.Once the link has opened TestFlight on your iOS device, tap on ‘Start Testing’ (under the 'Join the Beta' heading).
4.Follow the instructions within TestFlight to download the RuneScape iOS Closed Beta.

Have you participated in RS iOS Closed Beta?RS3gold.com with 6% off rs gold selling,if you buy runescape 2007 gold online with cheapest prices, don't forget check out our site.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Will be this new software available for the new iPhone SE? Because I know the approach, Apple has for their old generation phones, so that's why I am asking this. But I kind of understand them. Technologies nowadays are evolving with significant steps, and they have to constantly update their software. So from another point of view is good that Apple makes their customers get rid of their old iPhones.If there is someone who disagrees with my option, please share your thoughts with me. I am interested in discussing.