Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Kitchen Sink

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
what is integrated sink?

I think it is the one built together with the solid surface top.

For us, we bought $168 SIMS sink. Then ID told us that some sink can cause condensation. So if you leave a frozen fish, there'll be water droplets underneath the sink & will drop onto the cabinets. After sometime, your cabinet will get mouldy..

Haiz.. ID told us after we bought the Sims sink. But we hope that the sink is good enuf..

Yar. Integrated sink is made from solid top, supposed to be in-mould with the kitchen solid top. Has anyone does it?

Edited by raincole

I just found out that the sink of my dreams costs $4500. (shocking). My kitchen is not a showroom kitchen. It's an intensive use kitchen for home parties. So everything has to be "perfect", with lots of work area including a huge sink.

I have to think EXTREMELY hard about getting it ... I will see if I can find savings elsewhere, to justify the dream sink.

woah ! that IS expensive. i bought an Olivetti sink from SSC. Meets my needs and budget so i'm happy with it :thumbs up:

I just found out that the sink of my dreams costs $4500. (shocking). My kitchen is not a showroom kitchen. It's an intensive use kitchen for home parties. So everything has to be "perfect", with lots of work area including a huge sink.

I have to think EXTREMELY hard about getting it ... I will see if I can find savings elsewhere, to justify the dream sink.

it's not easy to find something that fits your needs esp in your case

i think it's worth it loh

typically they say renovation should cost around 15% to 20% of the price of the house :thumbs up:

woah ! that IS expensive. i bought an Olivetti sink from SSC. Meets my needs and budget so i'm happy with it :notti:

Oliveri sink rite?? i also just got one... made in australia rite?? :notti:

Where to you guy find big kitchen sink that have a good depth and wide width for putting a wok or a big pot in the sink.

Went to a few place but all the sink are quite small.

Those expensive sink that you guy mention, what is the material the sink are constructed with.

Where to you guy find big kitchen sink that have a good depth and wide width for putting a wok or a big pot in the sink.

Went to a few place but all the sink are quite small.

Those expensive sink that you guy mention, what is the material the sink are constructed with.

any dimension you are looking at?

the blanco metra9 is a composite sink with 80% granite content

the bigger bowl is around 52cm by 43cm and the smaller bowl is about half

doesn't come with a drainer though

hoe kee is selling it at $399 :dunno:

most prob going for this since the modus m60 will totally bust my budget :D

any dimension you are looking at?

the blanco metra9 is a composite sink with 80% granite content

the bigger bowl is around 52cm by 43cm and the smaller bowl is about half

doesn't come with a drainer though

hoe kee is selling it at $399 ;)

most prob going for this since the modus m60 will totally bust my budget :)

Not sure what is the size of the sink I am looking for as my wife keep saying the sink is too small.

hoe kee sink sound interesting, 3 digit instead of 4 digit. Thank you for the information.

hi yellow, is your sink the blanco metra9?

i actually paid a deposit for it too

but still deciding between this or the modus m60

the modus m60 price can buy five of the metra9 leh...

today spent $2k on ceiling fans and accessories for both kitchen & bathrooms

:dunno:

Hi Applefreak. ya...I think mine is the same model. I know now it costs about $399. I bought it when it first released at promotional price at Hoe Kee at $369. After using it for 2.5mths, I still like the size. Finds it useful to put big items and still have space to wash.

Applefreak, Pardon my poor knowledge. But what drainer are you talking about? Is it the round metal "plate" to prevent debris to enter into the water hole? Mine comes with it.

actually it's the area next to the sink with the groove lines

should be part of the sink !!

it's for you to prepare food or leave washed utensils to drip dry

my current home's sink has it on both sides so thought want to have it for my new place

but guess my budget doesn't allow it :(

oic, thanks for the clarifications. I bought a separate tray to drain my washed plates and it fits nicely in the smaller bowl. Avail. at Hoe Kee for around $30.