Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gabra53

WTS Tricycle/Walker for Children

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Great bike, in excellent condition. Is it still available? I am also interested in the price of this tricycle. I am just now preparing for the birth of my baby and decided to buy everything I need now while I am on maternity leave, and I have time for this. So I looked at NewBabyCentral for a review of bikes and walkers. I'm looking for the perfect value for money. However, it turned out to be much more difficult than I thought. Can you recommend to me a good children's store? I'll be very grateful. I'm just starting my mom's journey, and so far, I'm not very good at either stores or children's things.

Dear beautiful parents! I understand that not everyone has a pile of cash to sit on, but when it comes to used things, wouldn't it make you feel better if you give them to someone who needs them rather than re-sell them? If you found yourself in a less fortunate situation and could barely make ends meet, wouldn't you feel blessed to meet people who want to help you? Maybe a free desk, maybe a bag of children's clothes or toys, maybe even a bunk bed. You can make a difference. Your home can be a safe place for a child who needs you now more than ever. Or, if you don't want to take a child into your home, don't turn your back on them. Offer them what you can, and God will give you x1000 more in return. Let's be kinder to those less fortunate!