Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mlfin

Calling Business Owners who needs more working capital/cash flow - interest as low as 1.5% p.a. (Limited time only)

News has it that there will be an increase in the interest rate for WCL and TBL soon.

The interest now is as low as 1.5% p.a., it will eventually revert to 6 - 14%.

Do not hesitate if you have not gotten the capital to buffer your cash-flow.

Attractive Terms :

⁕ Up to $5Mil Working Capital

⁕ Up to 5 years tenure

⁕ Service interest only for the 1st year

⁕ As low as 1.5% interest per annum

⁕ No early repayment penalty

Our credit advisory spans across more than 200 funders and we facilitate up to USD1 billion. We work on results-based engagements and have been featured in CNA MoneyMind, MoneyFM 89.3, ASME, SGSME.sg and Jumpstart Magazine.

If you're looking for non-banks financiers, we're also able to help connect your business to suitable funders. 

Act Now Before The Interest Hike! 

Contact ML@finaqe.com or WhatsApp us at 8931 9525 now and we will bridge you to suitable funders. 

Last call for WCL and TBL - coins version.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Is this interest-rate still available? It was back in August when the pandemic just started and I'm wondering if the rates are still there after all these months. I have some friends that need loans due to the pandemic and the whole situation they are in at the moment. I'm like enough to have planned everything accordingly In order to not need any credit from any leaching bloodsucking bank. Every time I hear them cry about their debt I love referring them to this article https://www.calxa.com/what-is-a-cash-flow-forecast About how important is to plan your expenses.