Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stjoe

Samsung Bordeaux Plus R8 32" - Promo At It Show 2007

Saw Samsung selling Bordeaux Plus R8 32" for $1,699 with 3 yrs warranty and choice of gifts Printer or StarHub HD package or Home Theatre

Is it good price?

Can any owner of this model share how good to watch standard definition like Channel News Asia, Arts Central? Is the scrolling text on CNA still okay to read on this TV?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey, do u know what is the price of 37" and 40"?

This is a very good TV lah, don't worry. I already confirmed, stamped and chopped going to get it liao, just waiting for the price to drop.

I am now having the 26" R7 model in my room, about 2 yrs liao, CNA or Arts Central all very good! :sport-smiley-004:

Saw Samsung selling Bordeaux Plus R8 32" for $1,699 with 3 yrs warranty and choice of gifts Printer or StarHub HD package or Home Theatre

Is it good price?

Can any owner of this model share how good to watch standard definition like Channel News Asia, Arts Central? Is the scrolling text on CNA still okay to read on this TV?

Thanks

dont worry abt R8, the text is sharp and clear on my 40" so 32" shouldn;t be a problem.

the last time i asked abt 32" R8 was around $17++ region. that was 2 weeks ago. gifts offered around the same.

This is a very good TV lah, don't worry. I already confirmed, stamped and chopped going to get it liao, just waiting for the price to drop.

I am now having the 26" R7 model in my room, about 2 yrs liao, CNA or Arts Central all very good! :sport-smiley-004:

37" was selling for about $2449 or $2499 .. same free gifts..

37" was selling for about $2449 or $2499 .. same free gifts..

Hmm then its not really cheap. Someone got $2350 for that.

As for the free gifts, yesterday was at best denki plaza singapura, the salesman told me samsung had discontinued their free gifts. Very confusing - later must go check out PC Show...

understand from someone who called Samsung directly, they mentioned that the promo printer/SH HD/HT only until end of May (yesterday) for outside IT Show. It is still valid for IT Show, seems Samsung wants people to buy from IT Show during this time.

understand from someone who called Samsung directly, they mentioned that the promo printer/SH HD/HT only until end of May (yesterday) for outside IT Show. It is still valid for IT Show, seems Samsung wants people to buy from IT Show during this time.

Hi stjoe,

Read in your posting for another thread that the price has dropped for the R8 series from day 1 of PC show. Good for you! We bought the S8 model and if the price has also dropped for this model, really :unsure:

Hi zirhk3355,

For purchases made @ the PC show, the free gift(s) can be collected on the spot from their redemption counter. Did you get your TV yet?

Edited by uniqlo

hmmm, i bought the 32" R81 last week for $1560 nett with free gifts too...

got upgrade to HTQ22 cause HTQ20 no stocks....

Edited by andylyf

Hi can i know where you got it from? i am looking to buy this.. but the gifts promo over maybe i wait a while longer.

hmmm, i bought the 32" R81 last week for $1560 nett with free gifts too...

got upgrade to HTQ22 cause HTQ20 no stocks....

I am now having the 26" R7 model in my room, about 2 yrs liao, CNA or Arts Central all very good! !!

Hi ppl,

I bought the 37" R8 series for 2299 during the show. 3 yr warranty w free gifts.

For those whos missed the show, try bargaining with the neighbourhood stores. I'm sure can get the best price since we already know how much lower Smasung can go! :)

teddy