Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Pc Show @ Suntec City

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

also good lah...

we missed out on the 50" LG Plasma going for 2599..

sold out..

damnit.

also good lah...

we missed out on the 50" LG Plasma going for 2599..

sold out..

damnit.

wow, 50" at $2599! good a not? so cheap. :)

our plasma, home theatre system and washer are all panasonic. :notti:

hubby told me there's a pc or laptop using xp for people who only need the basic. do you know which brand? that time the news got reported mah. !!

Honestly speaking, not sure whether worth the while to squeeze into PC show and buy cos during the PC show period, shops like Best Denki, Harvey Norman and Courts were also offeing very attractive discounts and freebies, to match or even bettered those offered at the PC show.

Anyway, the next one to watch is COMEX in Sept. Haiz, time to do homework again. :)

Honestly speaking, not sure whether worth the while to squeeze into PC show and buy cos during the PC show period, shops like Best Denki, Harvey Norman and Courts were also offeing very attractive discounts and freebies, to match or even bettered those offered at the PC show.

Anyway, the next one to watch is COMEX in Sept. Haiz, time to do homework again. :D

hubby and i have the same thinking as you whether worth to squeeze with the crowd at the PC show. :dunno:

i mentioned earlier that recently hubby bought a 26" panasonic LCD at $890 from hong liang. we bet at the PC show this model doesn't sell as cheap as what we bought. :)

wow, 50" at $2599! good a not? so cheap. :dunno:

our plasma, home theatre system and washer are all panasonic. :)

hubby told me there's a pc or laptop using xp for people who only need the basic. do you know which brand? that time the news got reported mah. :D

gd... but only limited to 50 sets.. by the time i go down.. sold out.. sian.. ha ha ha...

at home.. our samsung products

-2door fridge

-washing machine

-handphone

-LCD TV

-Home Theatre System

i dunno abt pc laptop still using xp.. never follow..

at home i using vista and new vista office..

quite ok.. the vista office can use for 3 pcs..

Anyway, the next one to watch is COMEX in Sept. Haiz, time to do homework again. :D

lol.. i think its quite ok .. coz the LCD we bought is under courts..

we went down to courts and the promo there is not the same as the pc show...

one year got 4 shows... so every quarter is a good to research..

we wanted to get plasma.. but i was thinking that plasma still has a degradation issue over the years in terms of the gas getting lessor.. and panel getting dimmer.. so we decided to get a LCD instead...

next one we aiming is 50" lol.. and can downgrade the current lcd to my study or bedroom...

gd... but only limited to 50 sets.. by the time i go down.. sold out.. sian.. ha ha ha...

at home.. our samsung products

-2door fridge

-washing machine

-handphone

-LCD TV

-Home Theatre System

i dunno abt pc laptop still using xp.. never follow..

at home i using vista and new vista office..

quite ok.. the vista office can use for 3 pcs..

hubby wanted to buy a cheaper laptop for himself so he saw the news reported that at the PC show there's a laptop with xp for very basic users and selling quite cheap. but the problem is the news never say which brand. :dunno:

my new laptop is using window vista and vista office too. ya, the vista office can use for 3 PCs. i borrowed my sister the vista offfice for her laptop. :D

lol.. i think its quite ok .. coz the LCD we bought is under courts..

we went down to courts and the promo there is not the same as the pc show...

we wanted to get plasma.. but i was thinking that plasma still has a degradation issue over the years in terms of the gas getting lessor.. and panel getting dimmer.. so we decided to get a LCD instead...

next one we aiming is 50" lol.. and can downgrade the current lcd to my study or bedroom...

50" is too big for a hdb flat liao. the viewing distance is very uncomfortable to the eyes due to the spaces in a hdb flat. :) maybe a terrace house still ok.

hubby wanted to buy a cheaper laptop for himself so he saw the news reported that at the PC show there's a laptop with xp for very basic users and selling quite cheap. but the problem is the news never say which brand. :dunno:

my new laptop is using window vista and vista office too. ya, the vista office can use for 3 PCs. i borrowed my sister the vista offfice for her laptop. :D

50" is too big for a hdb flat liao. the viewing distance is very uncomfortable to the eyes due to the spaces in a hdb flat. :) maybe a terrace house still ok.

i dunno leh.. ha ha.. nowadays never go and really look at pcs and laptops.. my pc is self fixed one..

my LCD moniter almost bought samsung.. but i got lg instead last year..

now the price still abt the same... so that ruled out getting a 2nd moniter. lol.

50" i dunno if its too big.. my sofa to the tv is about 3.5m to 4m away?

i heard that 50" should be about 4m away....

All these shows, discounts and freebies can only be good for consumers like us moving into new house, although it is indeed very tempting to "spend and upgrade" every quarter.

i dunno leh.. ha ha.. nowadays never go and really look at pcs and laptops.. my pc is self fixed one..

my LCD moniter almost bought samsung.. but i got lg instead last year..

now the price still abt the same... so that ruled out getting a 2nd moniter. lol.

50" i dunno if its too big.. my sofa to the tv is about 3.5m to 4m away?

i heard that 50" should be about 4m away....

i don't know leh. i find 50" too big liao even if to put in our EA unit. :dunno:

All these shows, discounts and freebies can only be good for consumers like us moving into new house, although it is indeed very tempting to "spend and upgrade" every quarter.

wah seh.. my friend.. every quarter upgrade very shiong leh.. :dunno:

wah seh.. my friend.. every quarter upgrade very shiong leh.. ;)

How I wish I can upgrade, no $$$ man. :) But the temptation is always there...

How I wish I can upgrade, no $$$ man. :) But the temptation is always there...

ha ha.. i agree.. I was at vivocity and we saw the Alfa Romeo ... ;)