Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Casayan

Beware of this contractor/person!!! Scam Alert!

** THIS COMPANY IS OWNED BY THE SAME PERSON OF DARJO GENERAL WORKS PTE LTD - RAYMOND KWOK / SAU KEUNG KWOK **
Kindly take note of these companies and persons. They took goods and failed to make payment! On research, there are bad reviews since year 2017! Metaltoronic Engineering Pte. Ltd. And Darjo General Works Pte. Ltd. And ksk success trading (pte. ltd.) and ksk 53351038d and chuenyung luxury pte. ltd. Person namely kwok sau keung / Raymond Kwok and his sister kwok sau lai contact numbers 9192xxxx, 9481xxxx, 8511xxxx home address 440c fernvale link #2x-1xx or company 511 guillemard road #01-61.

This company and owner Kwok Sau Keung is a conman!!! He planned & cheated suppliers and clients money hit and run!

To anyone who been in the same situation, pls all come together and file a report against him of cheating.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank you, mate. I was actually looking to use the services of this website. I don't know what about you guys, but I found it very hard to purchase something online. So many online shops are just fake websites that are trying to scam you. So we should be cautious. Luckily, I found  on http://wpaudioplayer.com/ factors that show you the difference between a trustworthy website and a fake one. So since I found this website, I am guiding after this criteria. Truth be told, I never had any problems while purchasing online.

Yes. Raymond Kwok Sau Keung. He is a conman as well as a bully and a cheat.  I also faced the situation as many owners suffer.  His workmanship is so lousy. He crafted alot lies and say that he had alot big commercial project.  PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE HIM TO RENOVATE YOUR HOUSE. HE WILL HACK YOUR HOUSE AND HALF WAY THROUGH HE WILL BE MISSING IN ACTION AND LEFT YOUR HOUSE UNATTENTED.  I HOPE YOU SPREAD WORDS AROUND ABOUT HIM AND DO NOT ENGAGE HIM TO RENOVATE YOUR HOME. HIS COMPANY IS DARJO GENERAL WORKS PTE LTD AND METALTORONIC ENGINEERING PTE LTD.  HE AND HIS SISTER IS THE SAME. THEIR CONTACTS ARE 94813990 AND 91927266. HIS SISTER IS GLENNIS KWOK SAU LAI AND HER CONTACT IS 81860071. PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THESE NUMBERS. DO NOT ENGAGE HIM AS YOUR CONTRACTOR OR INTERIOR DESIGNER. HE BOAST THAT HE IS A GRADUATE BUT SPEAKS BROKEN ENGLISH. AS A GRADUATE HE DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS A RECEIPT AND OFFICIAL RECEIPT. DO NOT ENGAGE HIM.

• Like 2

On 9/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, Casayan said:

** THIS COMPANY IS OWNED BY THE SAME PERSON OF DARJO GENERAL WORKS PTE LTD - RAYMOND KWOK / SAU KEUNG KWOK **
Kindly take note of these companies and persons. They took goods and failed to make payment! On research, there are bad reviews since year 2017! Metaltoronic Engineering Pte. Ltd. And Darjo General Works Pte. Ltd. And ksk success trading (pte. ltd.) and ksk 53351038d and chuenyung luxury pte. ltd. Person namely kwok sau keung / Raymond Kwok and his sister kwok sau lai contact numbers 91927266, 94813990, 85118331 home address 440c fernvale link #22-157 or company 511 guillemard road #01-61.

This company and owner Kwok Sau Keung is a conman!!! He planned & cheated suppliers and clients money hit and run!

To anyone who been in the same situation, pls all come together and file a report against him of cheating.

YES. RAYMOND KWOK SAU KEUNG IS A CONMAN, CHEAT AND A BULLY. I ALSO SUFFER THE SAME SITUATION LIKE YOU. HIS SISTER GLENNIS KWOK SAU LAI IS SUPPORTING HIM IN HIS PLAN.

• Like 1

Interesting. My neighbour is using kwok sau keung. Apparently he's the site supervisor. Hope my new neighbour's renovation goes smoothly

Company name is Amito General Building & Renovation 97

• Like 2