Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alfongohh

JMS ROGER ETHICAL CLARIFICATION PART II

JMS ROGER ETHICAL CLARIFICATION PART II

On 28th Aug 2020, the email response from JMS Roger alleging us on the following excerpts “implying that you are above the law and powerful” and mention “ETHICAL” 4 times in your email. Repeated request on JMS Roger Blowjob Clarification, were instead met with more deviated and erratically baseless allegations.
We found out that as of 11-Sep-2020, JMS Roger have no Business Register Entity with the word “JMS ROGER” that has the status “Live” on www.Bizfile.gov.sg
We are now making our 2nd part of the final Official Communication with JMS Roger, of a company to company, to clarify the following incident.

Seeking JMS Roger to Clarify on the following:-
- The Email Sender mention in the First Email response of JMS Roger, “Let me now put you on Notice!! Stop all your un ethical drama. You'll regret if you intend to choose to proceed with your unethical behavior!”
When did we contact JMS Roger or its representatives for the past 2 years, kindly state clearly what “unethical behaviour” is referring to?
- As of 11-Sep-2020, we found the JMS Roger information from the Google, Website and Facebook information to be stated as per the respectively mention of JMS Roger is an “Agency”, “Company” and “Corporation”. And the same day, we did an Bizfile Search on www.bizfile.gov.sg, found out that there is no “Live” business entity with the word “JMS Roger”

Please clarify the discrepancies.
- The Phone Call No. 9756 8880 started the communication with us and ask our client to screenshot and send the sender’s sexual preference of Fellatio/Blowjob to be made known to us. And after all the big allegations, a quick brush off via 2nd JMS Roger email,
“Lolx. Save your breath. No need to reply me.
I have more important
matters to attend to.”

As the incident had evolved, is it appropriate to just give this as an answer after asking industry peers and the client “"I'll answer this in front of KX UNIT! simple ask the person you've assign to face me! I'll give you and the KX unit boss a blow job!!"?

To the Sender of the messages and/or email you think this is appropriate?

Screenshot_20200912-142801_Facebook.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation