Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mlfin

Need Ideas To Pivot Your Business and Stay Resilient?

Are you looking for ideas and ways to pivot your business to stay resilient during this tumultuous period?

Take a look into how some businesses successfully pivoted and grew their revenue. In addition, we also proposed some business ideas that SMEs can adopt as a stepping stone towards pivoting themselves.

Read here to find out how: https://rb.gy/7heker

real life examples of how to pivot your business - forum.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I see that a lot of you have this dream in developing their businesses, starting new ones and making a lot of money. I support motivated people, but often this is a huge risk. I can say from my own experience that I had a lot of falls and I defeated all the problems. I could not ignore the fact that I was helped by https://exitadviser.com . It took me a lot to think but I sold a business with their help and it was a great start up for my company.

Edited by GoodVictor

Totally understand your concerns. 

To be honest, I am not a risk-taker. I don't think I will ever have the guts to set up a business myself. 

But if you need help in any topics related to financing a new business, sales & marketing, accounting, legal... etc I know of a community created by business owners. They're offering help to SMEs or start-ups. 

Visit : www.sbe.sg 

41 minutes ago, Unaunauna said:

Nowadays, it's very hard to open a successful business. You never know if it's successful until you open it. Who doesn't risks don't drink champagne!

I agree with your affirmation! A very wise one.

Nowadays, it's very hard to open a successful business. You never know if it's successful until you open it. Who doesn't risks don't drink champagne! Anyway, it's a long and very hard process. You will need a lot of patience and a very strong character. I had to work with a lot of papers and talk with a lot of people from the domain I wanted to launch. The easiest step of this process was the making of the stamp for the company. I made it online in a few minutes using an online stamp maker. It's a nice experience starting a business.

Honestly, during these challenging times, all the business had to navigate through uncharted waters. But, I'll write down a few tips that hopefully will help you survive the storm. First of all, why don't you switch to a more profitable business model? Secondly, I think it is essential to position your business as a social enterprise rather than a commercial one. Ultimately, you could pivot to a new technology platform. Also, don't forget to seek help if you need to manage your business processes or grow your business. For instance, you could use the Acumatica ERP software. I personally think this is the best ERP solution for a business.

Starting your own business may scare you, but you can make this step with the proper knowledge. After I opened my first business and failed, I understood that I needed to learn more about this field. Therefore I took some online simulations at prendo.com. Leadership training is all the rage these days, and for a good reason. It can help you learn how to communicate, inspire others, lead effectively, and much more. This helped me understand how everything works and how to lead an organization correctly. Now I run 3 businesses successfully.

Opening your own business from scratch is not as difficult as it seems, but most beginners do not know where to start and what business area to choose. It is also essential to plan all the steps of his small business, so he does not fail.