Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

$1500+gst For 5 Rooms Flat Painting, What Do You Expect?

Just wondering how much do you guys pay for your painting and what are the problems you encounter during the painting process?

I suspect my ID's subcontractors mix water with the 3 in 1 paint and currently requesting Nippon to provide samples to verify....

the worse thing was, they went to paint all my doors and frame without my permission, from the original yellow to a funny weird GREEN color.......

And they dirty all my newly bought toilet bowls.......may demand them to buy me a new toilet bowls.....1 of them cost $500+ **** pissed off, some dark color marks can't be washed away with water, as it's coated with anti-bacteria stuff, it can't be washed by acid wash....

most probably I'm going to ask them to repaint everything.....Nippon is sending me some sample board but I need to buy those 1 liter paint to paint myself and verify with the painted wall.....

didn't know such a small thing could also give me so much headache......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just wondering how much do you guys pay for your painting and what are the problems you encounter during the painting process?

I suspect my ID's subcontractors mix water with the 3 in 1 paint and currently requesting Nippon to provide samples to verify....

the worse thing was, they went to paint all my doors and frame without my permission, from the original yellow to a funny weird GREEN color.......

And they dirty all my newly bought toilet bowls.......may demand them to buy me a new toilet bowls.....1 of them cost $500+ **** pissed off, some dark color marks can't be washed away with water, as it's coated with anti-bacteria stuff, it can't be washed by acid wash....

most probably I'm going to ask them to repaint everything.....Nippon is sending me some sample board but I need to buy those 1 liter paint to paint myself and verify with the painted wall.....

didn't know such a small thing could also give me so much headache......

Hi mr ting shen,

sorry to hear that happen. Hope u get to solve it soon. perhaps ask them to whitewash all with another layer of sealer b4 putting on the new coat of paint.

I got a quote from a painter contractor:

he charging me $1050 for 3 coats of paint - 1 sealer + 2 layer of nippon medifresh washable paint and include 4x door painting + gate painting.

He said he will bring the paint up and put in my house b4 he start painting, ask me not to worry he wun cheat one :lol:

i find the quotation very attractive as the cheapest i can find outside is 1.2k for painting all the above. normal ID will charge 1.3-1.4k

What u guys think i should do to make sure i get the real deal? any comments? :notti:

i tot of asking him to show me his previosu work to judge the workmanship. :lol:

contractors, ID, ahbengz all the same one......if you dun monitor them, sure screw up one.....

meeting the chief designer tomorrow to see what she says, she is more professional.....**** sianz....