Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi..am new here and am hoping i can get some input on my reno works. Bought a 30yr old hdb resale flat in Yishun and am in the midst of reno. When i went to check on my unit, I discovered that my id had laid the washing machine’s big pvc water outlet pipe on my kitchen floor instead of under the tiles like the previous owner. He will then cover with a kerb. Previously, only the end protruded out from the cement base. This kerb is directly under my kitchen window. So now instead of having a flat surface by the window, there will be a kerb protruding, which is in the way of hanging laundry out. Isn’t he supposed to run the piping under the floor tiles? Am confused as to whether this is common or my id simply forgot and then did this as an easy afterthought.  Any input will be appreciated. Thanks. 

BD442762-8164-498D-A604-E04162143683.jpeg

45D2FDD6-B342-421C-96B8-7D10DA3CE646.jpeg

Edited by Shanna20

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, your ID needs to redo the piping for you since you did retiling of the whole kitchen. In my opinion, your ID or contractor has done a lousy job.