Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ocpi

Advice On Reno Cost For 4a Resale Flat

Devilaz, I had been staying in JW for 6 yrs and my wife stay at Teban for more than 10 yrs so we are more or less stick ard the neighbourhood.

Having our own hse is veri siok, able to enjoy our own space everyday cant wait to go hm. :notti:

Phantom, Bull chasing refer to ur stock market lah :paint:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Need advice for Reno cost for 5 year old 4A resale flat. Redoing two toilets and kitchen. Hacking all floors and False Ceiling for living, kitchen, toilets and dining area. Homogenous tiles for living and dining. Ceramic for kitchen and toilets. Laminated flooring for all bedrooms. Painting also. Pls also advice on which is the best renovation or interior design companys. Thanks

Some guide for you, I spent 20k on the following items (4A):

Hack:-

cornices, arch, partition wall between the dining and kitchen, door & door frame for both toilets, all tiles in toilets, wall tiles in kitchen, rubbish chute

Lay:-

homogenous floor tile with water proofing for both toilets, laminated flooring for dining, living and 3 bedrms, pebble wash for foyer area

Overlay:-

homgenous floor tile for kitchen

Cement screed:-

kitchen and 2 toilets wall

Install:-

4 bedrm doors, 1 toilet bifold door, all sanitary ware in toilets, L shape kitchen cabinet (bottom only), rubbish chute

Re-run:-

Copper piping, new wiring for whole house

And:-

Paint whole house, box up all lourves, haulage and debris clearing

hi lemon ..

u bought new toilet bowls and basins taps etc also ???

how much ard ???

enci, i bought 2 sets of toilet bowl + basin + pedestal from Rigel for 686. the price varies a lot for 1-piece & 2-piece design so it depends on what are you looking for. A 1-piece design from Rigel with the big basin included is quite affordable at 328. There is just one complaint, flush system is not strong enough but I can live with it since I have a hand spray install beside my toilet bowl.

Devilaz, I had been staying in JW for 6 yrs and my wife stay at Teban for more than 10 yrs so we are more or less stick ard the neighbourhood.

Having our own hse is veri siok, able to enjoy our own space everyday cant wait to go hm. :)

Phantom, Bull chasing refer to ur stock market lah :dancingqueen:

ha ha ha... bears are also good.. i'm fine with both..

:dribble:

Wow... Jurong westerner. !!

Phantom, faster charge up and make ur bull chiong faster up up and up. :~

ha ha ha.. the LCD is for the wife.... lol.. our living room..

still awhile before it can get downgrade to my study.. lol