Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chong Li

Malay Wedding Tentage l 98350388 Cass Koh l Wedding Services Singapore l

Malay Wedding Tentage l 98350388 Cass Koh l Wedding Services l Fun Fair l Pasar Malam l Funeral l Party l Xing Long Canvas & Steel Engineering l Wedding Tentage l Funeral Tentage l Tentage Rental l Tentage Singapore l Tentage Setup l Table Rental l Chair Rental l Lighting Rental l Fan Rental l Mobile Toilet Rental l

TentageRental-10192020-2.jpeg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank you for sharing this information! It's just that my best friend is getting married soon and he asked me to find him wedding agency that will help him organize the wedding. And I have to help him because he has helped me so often. So I saw your ad and was very attracted to it. Only I don't know a phone number that I can call you on. Best of all, I will contact you via private messages on this forum, and we will already discuss further cooperation. There are just a few organizational issues that I'm interested in. I hope you'll understand. Thank you again for this post!

If you're behind on your wedding checklist and timeline, you might need a wedding planner. You both have full-time jobs, so you won't be able to meet with suppliers on weekdays. You don't have any further outside assistance, such as a supportive mother-of-the-bride, helpful bridesmaids, or knowledgeable friends. Also, I have to told that you need live sound hire, if you want a fancy wedding )) I would suggest you these guys, because for their high quality materials used for lighting and sound.

Looks good, I hope the construction is sturdy! It rains a lot where my friend is going to have his wedding. So now I'm trying to help him with his hideout. Personally, I celebrated my wedding in Ibiza and the weather there`s always gorgeous! So my wedding was truly beautiful. I believe the place of celebration is very important, because this day is likely to be remembered for a lifetime. Btw, they have very cool DJ services. If anyone wants to do their wedding there, I highly recommend it. My husband and I are fans of music from the 90's, that's exactly what we had! Besides there`s the most picturesque nature.