Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just want to do my part and share about my renovation experience here with my fellow forum kakis as i've picked up many useful tips on renovations and shortlisting ID from here.

I've met with 4-5 IDs and to be honest, all of them was either quoting over our budget by a huge margin or have a lot of hidden costs. Me and my wife were starting to get tired and disappointed sourcing for IDs until one of my wife's colleague recommended her ID which they felt was good after sourcing over 8 IDs for they recent renovation. So we decided to give it a try to meet up with the ID. The quotation given to us was the most reasonable with everything we wanted, instead of saying to add in later part like what some of the IDs did which i guess normally will cost an arm or leg if added in later, and we went to see my wife's colleague new home. Workmanship was very good.

So we decided to go with him,  during the planning phase he was very attentive to even the minor details and provided us with superb advice down to even furnitures, appliances like aircon, bathroom sanitary etc. Even our daily lifestyles so he can cater the whole house needs for me and my wife. The whole renovation process was smooth and we are nearing the end of our renovation project, and up till now we are super satisfied with both the service and the products. Minor hiccups informed him, he also got it rectified without delays to the project. Zero complains! 

Felt so lucky we happened to chance upon him through my wife's colleague, if not the house might still be stucked in the ID selection phase. Referred to 2 of my friends that were sourcing for ID currently and feedback was great too.??

Edited by Kirinkuroro

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, would you be able to share some pictures and contact as well? How much did you spend in renovation at the end of the day?

Thank you!