Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PixDynamics

Video KYC Solution for Banking Sectors

As an alternative to e-KYC, the Reserve Bank of India ( RBI) recently approved Aadhaar-based video authentication. 
A Video-based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP) can now be implemented by banks and other lending entities controlled by the RBI. It is an alternative consent-based identity authentication tool for onboarding customers. So, to implement V-CIP that can be implemented by any NBFC for performing eKYC, we have tried to build process flow.
PiXL Video KYC solution passes all the features mentioned in the latest RBI updates. We can use digital recognition modes and the latest technological advancements such as AI and machine learning for onboard customers with RBI's latest amendment and its approval for the use of video-based KYC. It will be a completely paperless operation. 
For easy retrieval, the whole KYC database will be stored electronically. The V-CIP method is real-time, reducing the delay invalidating the document and doing KYC.
                       The PiXL KYC process is triggered by setting a schedule and sending the customer OTP and a URL to the registered mobile number. Later the customer goes under the verification process where he needs to submit the required OVD's and signature. The customer can select a language that he is convenient for further verification. On the backend, the customer is assigned with an authorized officer of the corresponding organization. 
And the geotagging of the live location of the customer will be captured to ensure that the customer is physically present in India. Officer will have a set of questions which is needed to be verified from the customer side. It can be any form of body movement or can be a set of questions like name, dob, or address. Officer will record the video call with randomized questions, gestures, and pictures. The official's asks the customer three random questions to ensure that it is live interaction. The auto verification of the submitted OVD's triggered and the accuracy needs to be verified. The bank employee will compare the live video photos with photographs and signatures.  The Official then matches the customer's image captured on video with the image in the PAN card using facial matching capabilities and compare the percentage of accuracy. The session is concluded and the officer decides whether or not to accept the customer's video KYC information. Screenshots of the customer's face and signature and the whole video are marked against the customer record and stored in the bank server for future use.

2.jpeg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh wow, I see that technologies are progressing and progressing. I like to hear that. I've heard of a video customer identification process (V-chip) that is implemented by banks and other lending entities controlled by RBI, but I didn't know they were already implemented. My bank uses KYC / KYB / AML procedures. This company automates know your customer and anti-money laundering procedure by the implementation of actual PEPs lists and complex risk logic. The bank even showed us how this process takes place so that we clients feel safe, so I think this is also an effective method.