Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mandm

A&A?/ tree moving/ cost involved

Dear All,

If a neighbourhood of landed homes (about 40) look the same (meaning the exterior and exterior looks similar), will it be possible to rebuild into something else? Because either no one has done a rebuild there or it is not allowed? 

And also if anyone knows the estimated cost for A&A that includes changing the flooring, pipes and electrical wiring, re-roofing, extending the rooms to include balcony, hacking some walls to make the space look bigger, hack the kitchen to make space for both a dry and wet kitchen, and building an attic? Is this considered minor or major A&A? 

And also estimated cost involved to bring in a 2-3 storey tree?

Sorry that my points are scattered across my message. 

Thanks All!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I assume you are talking about a individual land title landed house and not a strata landed cluster house as for strata, there would be a MCST involved.

for non-strata landed houses, the houses look the same should be because it was done by one single developer and no one had done anything since it was built. if the land and house belongs to you, you can do anything to it subjected to regulations from the relevant authorities. for 99years leasehold landed houses, few would do a rebuilt as it's not worth doing so compared to a freehold or 999years leasehold land

I would say the amount of works you're looking at would constitute to a major A&A. best is to call up builders and get quotes. do note that if the house is already at the max setback limit, you can't add balconies unless you shift in the walls to make the rooms smaller

are you buying the tree from a florist/garden centre/landscape company? they should be able to quote you the cost of transport when you buy the tree. if you are talking about importing in from another country, might be a bit more challenging due to import documents, clearance, etc needed.

On 10/27/2020 at 6:32 AM, Mandm said:
On 10/27/2020 at 6:32 AM, Mandm said:

Dear All,

If a neighbourhood of landed homes (about 40) look the same (meaning the exterior and exterior looks similar), will it be possible to rebuild into something else? Because either no one has done a rebuild there or it is not allowed? 

And also if anyone knows the estimated cost for A&A that includes changing the flooring, pipes and electrical wiring, re-roofing, extending the rooms to include balcony, hacking some walls to make the space look bigger, hack the kitchen to make space for both a dry and wet kitchen, and building an attic? Is this considered minor or major A&A? 

And also estimated cost involved to bring in a 2-3 storey tree?

Sorry that my points are scattered across my message. 

Thanks All!!

Can I find out which tree you want to install? I can offer calla. From flowers. The plant is quite popular with flower growers due to its spectacular appearance. To grow it, you don't need special skills. It blooms the first time after it turns two years old. And another interesting fact: Zantedeschia is used in alternative medicine. This plant has a pronounced analgesic effect, and it is also used during the treatment of venomous snake bites. I adore this flower and know a lot about it. All this love began when I ordered this flower for my mother's birthday. It was gorgeous. Here you go -- https://troopscout.com/bloom-and-wild-voucher-code/.

Edited by KatherineMackenzie