Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Soh Yi Xuan Shane

Reconstruction and Reno of my landed

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 5/8/2021 at 12:59 AM, greatrox99 said:

Pm too . TIA

Hi there,

May i have the builder contact that you mentioned in 1 of the threads? Looking at a&a of inter terrace.

Thanks!

On 11/2/2020 at 11:02 AM, Soh Yi Xuan Shane said:

Im pretty happy with my contractor which I've decided to go ahead with after hearing friends recommendation. Here is the finished product!

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

Hi there,

May i have the builder contact that you mentioned in 1 of the threads? Looking at a&a of inter terrace.

Thanks!

Hi Shane, thank you for sharing the nice pictures, appreciate if you can pm the contact of your contractor and quotation for reference. Many thanks.

thread starter has not logged on since Jan 2021. So those asking for information no need to place hope here and continue asking.

Anyway it seems TS is more of a contractor (or working for one) rather than home owner. 😑 Photos seems to be staging photos for sales material rather than an actual home owners photos

Does any one know whether in a reconstruction, it is ok to remove old columns or beams on the common wall that are not supporting anything? My friend was told that her PE said the authorities will not allow for her project … sounds silly to me.