Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reload72

V.hive Furnishing

Wondering if V.Hive furnitures are good/long lasting.

Aiming at their wardrobe and wooden bedframe.

Any place/shop to recommend? on a tight budget thou

Thanks in advance :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wondering if V.Hive furnitures are good/long lasting.

Aiming at their wardrobe and wooden bedframe.

Any place/shop to recommend? on a tight budget thou

Thanks in advance !!

i thought you buy only ROSEWOOD? hehehe :dunno:

well i had purchase their study table and chair. till now after months still in good condition.

if you want you can ask them the material wise. !!

i thought you buy only ROSEWOOD? hehehe :P

hmm... i wen back to see the antique thread... never mentioned i ONLY USE rosewood leh

Did mentioned that was looking for antique blackwood chairs...but am not paying for it, its my mom coz she wants it.

Now am talking abt bed and wardrobe la...

Pls no OT here :P

Devilas... oh... thanks for the feedback...

Edited by reload72

hmm... i wen back to see the antique thread... never mentioned i ONLY USE rosewood leh

Did mentioned that was looking for antique blackwood chairs...but am not paying for it, its my mom coz she wants it.

Now am talking abt bed and wardrobe la...

Pls no OT here :P

Devilas... oh... thanks for the feedback...

bot a queen size bed frame from Vhive >5 years ago.. .still good and looks new ! :P

think they are of good quality

Bought my coffee table from the branch in Thomson, am happy with the quality n service :P Am looking out for a study table also so that we don't have to eat on the floor :P

Service quite good, delivery quite good also.

I'm quite happy with my computer table, but since it's only to support te weight of the computer, it should last for quite sometime.

I'm not too sure about the bedframes or wardrobes, but some of them do look much better than ikea ones.

i have the 4-door wardrobe from v.hive for 5 years already and still very much in good condition. bought other cabinets also from them in simei eastpoint mall (they're re-opening again soon) and also they're all still in good condition.

i'm quite satisfied with the quality. we intend to buy from them again when we move to our new flat soon.

v.hive furniture is not solid wood so i wouldn't buy the beds there.. i scared it will creak after a few years.

i'm getting the shoe cabinet though. The one with the holes in the door for your shoes to "breathe".

i using their study table that is wooden type.

good n reasonable price.

Edited by deremi

The last time me and my kor went to see their funiture we were not impressed. They have nice one but the quality is bad. eg, drawers, keyboard pullout not smooth, doors of cabinet not aligned/can't be closed properly. Dunno is it becos it the display sets.

Bought a wardrobe from them maybe 10 years ago. It is still usable but beginning to show its age, Not help also by me moving house and dismantling and assembling it again.

Bought a computer table about 5 years ago, still good.

However, when I visited them recently. I somehow feel that their furniture is not of same quality, Maybe just me,

Bought a wardrobe from them maybe 10 years ago. It is still usable but beginning to show its age, Not help also by me moving house and dismantling and assembling it again.

Bought a computer table about 5 years ago, still good.

However, when I visited them recently. I somehow feel that their furniture is not of same quality, Maybe just me,

I think their quality really drop liao. Too many competitors, price cannot go up. So wat to do, drop quality lor.

Maybe it could just be the pieces we re interested in :unsure: