Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Horchew

Looking for fiber-optic lights (Star lights) installers

Hi, I have  2sets of fibre optics lights which I want to install on ceiling. M looking for leads if anybody here has done it or gotten contractors to do it for them?? My place gonna do full Reno soon so I'd like to incorporate the fiber-optic lights as part of the cove light & false ceiling feature. Unfortunately my electrician doesn't know how to do & won't attempt it (he's a retired old uncle doing part-time rewiring works) so I won't push him into something he is not familiar with. M hoping someone here who has these fibre optics lights can shed some light (pun intended ?) & help point me to someone who can do installation for me.  Very gum-sia arigato thank you 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Initially, optical fiber was developed for scientific purposes and was used for supplying laser radiation to various devices and for fiber-optic communication. In my house, for example, special people from fiber-optic engineering installed the Internet through the roof. Then we noticed that ordinary light can also propagate through an optical cable without large losses. It began to be actively used for illumination in hard-to-reach places.