Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

i also just paid a deposit for a sofa from them at IMM. me n my hubby hv been sourcing for sofa a few mths back and finally decided to get fr them 2 days ago. hv aleady paid them 50 % which is 1.1k. the lady who serves us is sophia which me n my hubby find her not bad, quite sincere and not pushy.

the sofa actually costs 2600 plus but after discount is 2300. and i bargain a bit and at last get the sofa at 2200. me n my hubby like the sofa a lot and wanted to consider. but heard fr sophia colleague tat the promotion is last day so we immediately paid the deposit.

hope tat we won't face the same problem. really sad to hear so many complaints here. they hv such nice designs... hope that they can improve... no choice now jus hv to see how it goes.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i also just paid a deposit for a sofa from them at IMM. me n my hubby hv been sourcing for sofa a few mths back and finally decided to get fr them 2 days ago. hv aleady paid them 50 % which is 1.1k. the lady who serves us is sophia which me n my hubby find her not bad, quite sincere and not pushy.

the sofa actually costs 2600 plus but after discount is 2300. and i bargain a bit and at last get the sofa at 2200. me n my hubby like the sofa a lot and wanted to consider. but heard fr sophia colleague tat the promotion is last day so we immediately paid the deposit.

hope tat we won't face the same problem. really sad to hear so many complaints here. they hv such nice designs... hope that they can improve... no choice now jus hv to see how it goes.

I am also served by Sophia. The rest of the staff are always pulling long faces. We were liasing with Sophia when she left us for 5 mins to attend to a payment made by her previous customer. For that whole of 5 minutes, we were seated at the sofa we bought. But at that point of time, we were debating whether to get it or not.. We were in a midst of discussion when another staff there walked over and told us that we are NOT supposed to rest on the sofa.

What the H***?

We cannot sit on the sofa that we are intending to buy? Very crap.. Like that, how to know whether it is comfortable to our liking or not? :dancingqueen:

if I were you, I will leave the shop, or demand a public apology from the lousy staff...

but..you still let them earn the $$...

if I were you, I will leave the shop, or demand a public apology from the lousy staff...

but..you still let them earn the $$...

I don't have much choice.. My boy and I went to several furniture shops selling sofas.. But nothing can beat the one that we wanted at Red Apple.. But we just shrugged it off lar.. Demand for more discount lor. :dribble: Now, just hope that everything will be delivered on time with no hiccups.. :dribble:

I don't have much choice.. My boy and I went to several furniture shops selling sofas.. But nothing can beat the one that we wanted at Red Apple.. But we just shrugged it off lar.. Demand for more discount lor. :dancingqueen: Now, just hope that everything will be delivered on time with no hiccups.. :curse:

hehe, which sofa u selected ? me and HB also bought fr them becoz we like their sofa

red apple haven't close shop yet? haha...but looking at this forum, I think no one buying from them liao ?

hehe, which sofa u selected ? me and HB also bought fr them becoz we like their sofa

I selected one that is quite huge in size.. My living room is quite spacious and empty. L-shaped sofa.

red apple haven't close shop yet? haha...but looking at this forum, I think no one buying from them liao ?

I think they will constantly have customers because you gonna admit that their designs are certainly appealing.. Especially to young couples.. I went down last week personally to check on my orders. They flipped through the invoice book and I saw a remark stating that my stuffs had already arrived in their warehouse. Got a code or something to state its storage location.

But don't know how true is it lar.. !! :bath:

Hopefully, they won't dua me... :P:)

I selected one that is quite huge in size.. My living room is quite spacious and empty. L-shaped sofa.

I think they will constantly have customers because you gonna admit that their designs are certainly appealing.. Especially to young couples.. I went down last week personally to check on my orders. They flipped through the invoice book and I saw a remark stating that my stuffs had already arrived in their warehouse. Got a code or something to state its storage location.

But don't know how true is it lar.. :notti::notti:

Hopefully, they won't dua me... :sport-smiley-004::bangwall:

Wah, you go down to check personally ah?

When is your delivery date? I havent check whether mine arrived in singapore liao or not.

hubby was pissed when the package that they offered $3888 (sofa + console + dining + coffee table) was before GST... GST quite a lot man...

yup,price quoted is before GST. But remember...price is always negotiable.

Wah, you go down to check personally ah?

When is your delivery date? I havent check whether mine arrived in singapore liao or not.

We did personally made a trip down lar.. But hor, they can say whatever they want mah.. Whether they really have the stocks or not, we also unable to verify till the actual day of delivery. Is there any way to confirm?

I am really keeping my fingers crossed... !! :D

is Winter and Red Apple related?

Winter has nice furniture at ifc in Sungei Kadut..#01-02.

http://www.ifcsingapore.com/tenants_map.htm

almost wanted to get the some furniture at Winter, but realised Red Apple share the same building over the other side of the road. so was hesitating yesterday, need to come back and check out first hehe

yup,price quoted is before GST. But remember...price is always negotiable.

quoted price of 3.8k? mmm.. i not sure.. but i rem tat the other time i went down.. there was a guy who quote me 3.2 for the same type of living room package.. (sofa+console+coffee table+dining table).

think they always claim that the special price is only for that weekend..

for new buyers they will become tempted with the few hundred buck discount..

but i like their sofa shape.. sianz.. now.. the only sofa that i like.. i will try harder at other place.. any recommendation for nice L-shape sofa?

Hi guys, I am also a customer of Red Apple. Last year in October, I also bought a sofa and a dining set from them. I scheduled my delivery to be in the 2nd week of Jan 08..

But due to some hiccups for my renovation, I changed the delivery date with them for 3 times.. Even though so, they were not irritated by me and had initially agreed to my requested date on a Saturday. However, due to their packed schedule, they actually offered to deliver my items a few days before my requested date.

I was also willing to compromise upon seeing how sincere they were.

The final and confirmed delivery date of my furniture was scheduled on last Friday, between 2pm - 5pm.

In order to be there when my items arrived, I took half day leave. When I reached my flat at about 1pm, I received a call from Red Apple, telling me that they will be on time for the delivery. It's a reassurance call and I am very surprised by it. After all, it's not easy to trust them after reading up about them in this thread.

At about 3.10pm, the delivery men arrived with my sofa and dining table. After they assembled my sofa and dining table, I checked throughly for defects and found none. :jawdrop:

As I still have some carpentry works going on, I requested them to cover my sofa and dining table up properly. The workers also carried out my request diligently.

To summarise, I got to say that I am impressed with their improved service. Perhaps, the management is trying their best to save their reputation now. I don't know about others, but I definitely give them thumbs up for their prompt delivery and great service.

For others who had just ordered furniture from them, do share your experiences with us here. Hopefully, I am not the only one who can testified for theiur improved service. :notti:

For others who had just ordered furniture from them, do share your experiences with us here. Hopefully, I am not the only one who can testified for theiur improved service. :curse:

care to show pic of ur prized possession??

wat u got from them.. how much did u pay for them??