Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

care to show pic of ur prized possession??

wat u got from them.. how much did u pay for them??

Yup..sure, no problem.. :furious: My house is undergoing the cleaning process.. Beri beri dirty after my renovation.. After cleaning throughly, I will be updating my t-blog with the final pictures..

Btw, I got a sofa at 2k, and a dining table with 4 chairs at about 700+.. What about you? :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

I'm the latest victim....

Paid deposit and waiting for the delivery...

Already delivery postponed 2 times... will keep you update ...

I wouldn't have bought furniture from this shop, if i were on this forum before...

Me too, another victim. Bought from IMM.

I should have checked the forum before I buy.

They delayed for 3 weeks. When the goods arrive there are also defects.

Call to complaint, the manager voice was not sorry at all. He sounded as if they have no responsibly at all.

The service suck. Did not expect such service from Singapore.

Do not buy from them. If you need to buy from them, give a small deposit. After the goods arrive, please help us (the victims) to delay the payment as long as you can.

The delivery sucks, so if you need the furniture on May, tell them you need on April. If they call you on April for delivery, delay them, keep the furniture at their warehouse.

My wife got very mad yesterday as she found out that all the drawers on dressing table except the newly replaced one become moldy. We inspected the bedside table and it was moldy as well. As for the bedframe, the cleaner had told us that inside the bedframe aso get moldy but she helped us to wipe away the mold and put some thristy hippo but I'm sure it will not cure forever.

We decided to throw away all the Red Apple's furniture when we get a new set, even the Red Apple's furniture we bought is still under "2 years warranty" as we don't want to deal with them anymore.

When we shopped for new furniture yesterday, 2 of the sale person told us that some manufacturers don't dry up the raw material before making the furniture to save time and money. Hence the furniture will be easily get moldy. :good:

Me too, another victim. Bought from IMM.

I should have checked the forum before I buy.

They delayed for 3 weeks. When the goods arrive there are also defects.

Call to complaint, the manager voice was not sorry at all. He sounded as if they have no responsibly at all.

The service suck. Did not expect such service from Singapore.

Do not buy from them. If you need to buy from them, give a small deposit. After the goods arrive, please help us (the victims) to delay the payment as long as you can.

The delivery sucks, so if you need the furniture on May, tell them you need on April. If they call you on April for delivery, delay them, keep the furniture at their warehouse.

I just found out another defects on one of the chair. Called the salesperson immediately. She said she will change a new chair for me.

are you refering to winter building??? i think that one is their main showroom cum warehouse... check out their address in their website.

Red Apple Main Showroom / Warehouse

No 65, Sungei Kadut Loop

Winter Building

Singapore 729483

Edited by ogre

Notice the coffee table short of 1 stud .... so tired.

And the coffee table showing white color powder.... not sure it is mold or not ...

For ppl looking for furniture please precaution of this shop ....

Previously they told me will replace the defects on 24 April. Still no news from them to arrange the delivery.

I will keep everyone update on the situation.

Poor service.

Previously they told me will replace the defects on 24 April. Still no news from them to arrange the delivery.

I will keep everyone update on the situation.

Poor service.

The delivery arranged with me on 24 Apr. However they did not turn up nor give a call.

No news on 25 Apr. So I have to take the initiative to call called them and arrange on 25 Apr.

The delivery but the replacement chair is worst then my current and the glass has some kind of patch that cannot be clean off.

So tired of this furniture company .... my advice: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Their goods and service .... S U C K S ! ! !

I am also a victim from Red Apple Furniture!

I bought a sofa set from their sales manager, Boon Ping Lau on 26/4/08.

As its for office opening, the sofa set could not be ready in time on the opening day,

this sales manager coaxed us that he will offer a T-loan service first as to close the deal.

Being a design house, color and image is important to our company.

Therefore, I requested the sofa set to be in black. As I understand its a T-loan set,

we can accept any material and look of the set as long it is black.

Their after sales service is so disappointing!

I could not reach this sales manager for few days when we need to confirm the T-loan sofa delivery.

I left messages for him to call back but no call was received.

Finally, I managed to get him, he mentioned he was not aware of the messages....

There confirming the delivery, I requested for black t-loan sofa again.

Before the day of delivery, I gave a reminder call.

There, we requested for black t-loan sofa again.

For upteen rounds of black sofa mentioned, he gave his assurance from pre-sales till the final reminder call.

To our great disappointment, the t-loan set arrived with a total different colour of white with patterns.

The sofa set looks cheap and awful and worst, could not even provide a back support.

We quickly gave a call to Boon Ping, and there he is not working on the day again.

Managed to get him on the call by his delivery man, we were shocked to receive the Worst Service of all!

"I already requested, but no black sofa to deliver, what you want me to do!"

He yelled at me over the call in this manner. I was astonished the behaviour of a sales manager!

He even threatened saying its a T-loan, if I do not compromise, he will ask the delivery man to get the sofa back.

I was extremely upset over the treatment, leaving me with no choice.

After it, I tried calling the head office for help if they could handle.

I was told that by the customer service that their manager will call me back in 2 days time.

I was shocked that a call takes 2 days, and after more prompting,

it was the same sales manager, Boon Ping who would be calling back to resolve....

Dear readers, do you share the same feelings as me?

Yes! I totally left speechless and helpless!!

Lost all faith and trust with this company when such manager is running the show...

After positioning the sofa set, we still unable to match the theme as it spoils the whole image.

So we gave a call to IMM to inform them to get the sofa back.

As we changed our concept due to this abrupt arrangement, we have no space to accomodate the sofa set.

There, we were threatened by another salesperson that if we are to place the sofa set outside,

we will bear the full consequences. So instead of trying to resolve and getting the delivery man to pick it back, they chose to threaten us and delay the delivery of picking back for another 1 day.

No matter how much we like the products, we would not recommend this service and company to others.

The whole team under this sales manager behaves the same way with no customer service!

Summary of bad service rendered:

1. Do not deliver promise

2. Do not follow up and pre-inform customers

3. Do not respect customers

4. Do not offer solution

5. Do not even offer apology

With such undersired service and unacceptable sofa set,

this company lead by Boon Ping has damaged our opening day!

We are still waiting for our actual sofa set... haiz, and we paid full already.

Should have read the forum before the purchase, didn’t know they have such bad records..

Now can only pray hard...

Dear forum readers, do not end up the next victim...

Pity you and myself.

Dear Forum readers, if you friends, relative are planning to buy furniture do warn them of such lousy firm .... don't be a victim of such lousy company.

RED APPLE with a big worms.

What a BAD service!

Just checked on my sofa delivery, Yes indeed,

same old excuse of delay again!!!@!!

WHY IS THIS COMPANY STILL SURVIVING?

Bringing so much hassle and headache to consumers and feel no apology!

YES WE ARE CHEATED by the terms and conditions at the back!

The conditions were never brough across, and its real mad to read them,

so unfair to consumers.

When we bought the sofa, BOON PING says is imported from AUSTRALIA,

now late delivery, tell us its from CHINA....

CHEATING, POOR SERVICE, POOR QUALITY! 8|

Oh gosh, can any associations helps??

Hi guys, I am also a customer of Red Apple. Last year in October, I also bought a sofa and a dining set from them. I scheduled my delivery to be in the 2nd week of Jan 08..

But due to some hiccups for my renovation, I changed the delivery date with them for 3 times.. Even though so, they were not irritated by me and had initially agreed to my requested date on a Saturday. However, due to their packed schedule, they actually offered to deliver my items a few days before my requested date.

I was also willing to compromise upon seeing how sincere they were.

The final and confirmed delivery date of my furniture was scheduled on last Friday, between 2pm - 5pm.

In order to be there when my items arrived, I took half day leave. When I reached my flat at about 1pm, I received a call from Red Apple, telling me that they will be on time for the delivery. It's a reassurance call and I am very surprised by it. After all, it's not easy to trust them after reading up about them in this thread.

At about 3.10pm, the delivery men arrived with my sofa and dining table. After they assembled my sofa and dining table, I checked throughly for defects and found none. :)

As I still have some carpentry works going on, I requested them to cover my sofa and dining table up properly. The workers also carried out my request diligently.

To summarise, I got to say that I am impressed with their improved service. Perhaps, the management is trying their best to save their reputation now. I don't know about others, but I definitely give them thumbs up for their prompt delivery and great service.

For others who had just ordered furniture from them, do share your experiences with us here. Hopefully, I am not the only one who can testified for theiur improved service. :yamseng:

ard 10th May 2008. Saw a nice wardrobe @red apple. I thought I heard the name, not sure good or bad. so ordered 1 wardrobe. Asked for delivery on 17th May. Agreed.

12th May 2008 : Read forums, saw all the stories... horrified, hoping nothing bad to the delivery

17th May 2008 : Wardrobe delivery guy came as promised. Almost very happy and hope can write something well about them BUT....

- Shelf base only bring 3 out of 5

- Hanger only bring 2 out of 3

- Door can't be installed because they only have 6 screws, while they need 16 screws to install the roller for the sliding door...

I like.. whatt.... ????????

the guy who installed it, insisted that we can use it but no door.

but how are we going to put our clothes while next time they gonna drill again, then all the dust everything. the reason we want wardrobe so we can close it. if not, I can just put it on the floor.

I insisted on they coming back at night.

the guy said cannot. tight schedule. then sunday and monday holiday.

can only come next saturday. or week day by 6.

I am being patience, said OK. Tuesday night by 6.

give them a chance.

20th May, 2008, Tuesday. My wife rush from work to be able to be home by 6. left some work not done.

by the time I reach home. at 9. no one shows up.

I call the IMM's outlet where I bought it.

They said they can't resolve tonight, and will call me back the next day by 12.

21th May, 2008. 1pm. no call.

I call them again. they said, need 5-10 more min, and gonna call me back.

I am still giving them chance.

1.15 pm, no call, calling them again. they said they need 30 minutes, because cannot get someone from logistic, they said, no answer from logistic.

2.15 pm, I asked my colleague to do the talking. She is more demanding than me. I think I can't yell at people. my colleagues said I'm too soft.

Again, they gave the same excuse, can't contact the logistic people.

My colleague demanded the Logistic department number.

very hard to get through the logistic number.

google their number, found out their fax number.

fax them to call our number. also no call back.

5pm, managed to get through the logistic department.

again, the logistic department said they will looking to the matter and want to get back tomorrow.

my colleague can't stand it. yell to them to get it done that night

"Either you send your man to fix it, or your man can bring back the wardrobe and I will demand refund, either way, I want to see your man in the house tonight"

well, they still try to say it's a bit late bla bla bla..

finally they agreed to send someone at night between 6.30 - 7pm.

6.45pm : 3 guys from red apple came and fix everything...

Quality wise : we found out that the alignment is not right, I think either the quality not good, or the one who installed it didn't do their job properly. so pity the guy who fixed it that night.

but they are very patient. they fixed it, although still not aligned. but better.

ooo we also found out, that we can't open the drawer after the door installed. so we take out the door again, and move the drawer to the other side of the wardrobe and put the door ourselves.

a bit funny that the guy who install it don't know about that matter.

I think this will be the last time I will order from them.

my experience not so bad like the rest, but enough headache and this prove that they haven't improve yet since last year when this thread started.

Geez, I should have read this thread earlier..

Just to let everybody know, I ordered some furniture from Mode Studio in Kaki Bukit. I was surprise when the order was taken using a payment form with Red Apple Interior Furniture. Later I was told they are under the same management.

Now, I'm really keeping my finger cross on my delivery and items.. :(

Geez, I should have read this thread earlier..

Just to let everybody know, I ordered some furniture from Mode Studio in Kaki Bukit. I was surprise when the order was taken using a payment form with Red Apple Interior Furniture. Later I was told they are under the same management.

Now, I'm really keeping my finger cross on my delivery and items.. :(

I suggest you call Red Apple at IMM or Sungei Kadut and confirm with them whether this 'mode studio' is really under the same management.

Last time i almost kena cheated by a company who claimed that they are under Red Apple. But Red Apple at IMM informed us that this company is actually not under them..and has no relations.