Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Sh1T!!!

I'm the latest victim without going through this forum....:sad:

bought a sofa set wif them $999...

paid a desposit of $400....

delivery date yet to be confirm cos reno not yet finish......

hope it turns out well....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

I do hope my sofa will be delivered in time! So disappointing if their delivery and goods don't meet the sales talk.

Didn't see this before we ordered the sofa...

cross fingers!

I bought my bedroom set last year, in May

The wardrobe hanger bar came loose, cos the bracket is broken.

I called Red 'PEAR'.

Ben took my service order and told me they will come on a weekday

I told my hubby's brother to be at my house to wait for them

On the day itself, i made a call to Ben cos' the delivery chap never give me any reminder call

True enuff, they never turn up

So, we re-arranged again, however through a 'senior' stafff - Desmond

I feel more assured. But history repeat itself

No one turn up.

I told senior staff earlier on that if NO ONE TURN up, i will want the next servicing arrangement to be FREE (cos they wanted to charge me $30. He agreed

However, while arranging for the THIRD servicing, he told me the logistic dept said CANNOT.

I am not cheapskate of the $30 but it is like i am kena sabotage twice and RED PEARgaf their promises and it never came true and best part is i demand to talk to someone more superior and was given answer that their boss is in overseas lah, nid to write in to complain lah.. i get the logistic manager to call me (which turn up to be just a logistic senior that oso cannot make decision!!!!)

As i am writing now, i am still doubtful whether will they turn up today or not.

I will not consider getting any thing from RED PEAR anymore! I mean the customer servi'ce is appallable!!! At least if i get it from other companies, i tink at least i shld be able to speak to the BOSS of that company bah!

If u guys need after-service follow-up from RED PEAR, my advice is - prepare for the worst

I bought my bedroom set last year, in May

The wardrobe hanger bar came loose, cos the bracket is broken.

I called Red 'PEAR'.

Ben took my service order and told me they will come on a weekday

I told my hubby's brother to be at my house to wait for them

On the day itself, i made a call to Ben cos' the delivery chap never give me any reminder call

True enuff, they never turn up

So, we re-arranged again, however through a 'senior' stafff - Desmond

I feel more assured. But history repeat itself

No one turn up.

I told senior staff earlier on that if NO ONE TURN up, i will want the next servicing arrangement to be FREE (cos they wanted to charge me $30. He agreed

However, while arranging for the THIRD servicing, he told me the logistic dept said CANNOT.

I am not cheapskate of the $30 but it is like i am kena sabotage twice and RED PEARgaf their promises and it never came true and best part is i demand to talk to someone more superior and was given answer that their boss is in overseas lah, nid to write in to complain lah.. i get the logistic manager to call me (which turn up to be just a logistic senior that oso cannot make decision!!!!)

As i am writing now, i am still doubtful whether will they turn up today or not.

I will not consider getting any thing from RED PEAR anymore! I mean the customer servi'ce is appallable!!! At least if i get it from other companies, i tink at least i shld be able to speak to the BOSS of that company bah!

If u guys need after-service follow-up from RED PEAR, my advice is - prepare for the worst

wah..this is bad...nvr u should complain to CASE..

WE should go let bad service go unpunished...=( 8|

hope u can got some reasonable compensation back soon..=-0

Wa... very suprise to see this Rotten Apple still in business.

Bought a sofa set from them July 2007. Totally screwed up and disappointed by their service and experienced the worst delivery.

Already posted about this company last year. But still got so many victims...Hiaz.

Haiz...........

they really lived up to their "reputation"......

moi sofa was suppose to be deliver today...

in the end i call them up to ask whether they r gonna to deliver my sofa today....

they say can deliver tommorow .....

i tell them to deliver tis sat....

now wait n see how liao....

i ordered my dining set and coffee set in 10th of may. was promised delivery on 7 june. After repeated calls to apple, it is still not here. now they tell me wait for august.

i think its too much ... i think we should just go to the shop to make noise and demand for refunds. otherwise if they close shop we lose our $$$

Put it this way....at least they delivered eventually...better than the shops that close down....think it's still better to pay a bit more and get from furniture mall and big coimpanies in future....now i'm worried about mine too..sigh...

Sometimes i wonder if CASE is ever useful or not....can some experts pls advice?

Yet again, they fail to deliver to my place for the sofa.....

they called me up n gif the same reason as last Tuesday ......

they push to next monday after 7pm to deliver my sofa....

i tell them if i do not see my sofa, i demand a full refund of my depoist which they agree.....

Yet again, they fail to deliver to my place for the sofa.....

they called me up n gif the same reason as last Tuesday ......

they push to next monday after 7pm to deliver my sofa....

i tell them if i do not see my sofa, i demand a full refund of my depoist which they agree.....

Next time put your phone to voice recording mode wen they say this.

Finally my sofa arrived last nite.....

make me wait 7-8 weeks for my bloody sofa....

But hows the quality? At least they delivered

Previously they told me will replace the defects on 24 April. Still no news from them to arrange the delivery.

I will keep everyone update on the situation.

Poor service.

I have request to change the glass for the dinning tables which they did ... .but 3 times the glass they sent is not in good condition. Finally i visit personally to the shop which they visit my house afterward to "SEE". The sales-lady and the manager came. And agreed to change the glass again. The manager was kinda of pulling a "fuc**ng" long face. The sales lady is much better and more polite.

After 2 months (got tired of chasing them), the sales lady called me that the glass will arrive soon.

Will update again once it arrive.

Sigh... this type of manager .... how to have good service????

Finally my sofa arrived last nite.....

make me wait 7-8 weeks for my bloody sofa....

Hi reds .. 7-8 weeks ... norm for them. Very experience in delay the goods.