Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
drycelll

Gloss Cabinet Will Hv "scratches" Even After Installation?

i planning to get black and red glossy surface... afraid hard to maintain..

same as me! im gonna get black and red glossy cabinets too, with shadow lighting.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
what is shadow lighting... anyway i am complemating doing white or black solid surface leh?

i going to have an island... heee

lightings below the suspended cabinets, cause it will cast a shadow on the kitchen floor tiles.

getting black solid surface, initially wanted white but will be weird if we having red and black cabinets lor.

Hey, my kitchen cabinets are glossy red and glossy black motif too! With white solid surface top...hee...hubby likes the ferrari combination lor...

:good:

Hi all, I am going to use glossy orange and baby-blue laminates for my kitchen cabinets, my kitchen top is Blue Pearl granite, very uncommon and outstanding combination, isn't it ? :good:

I don't like extreme colour like white or black, and my bf is going against red :lol: I wanted orange and grey glossy but he said no no, so in the end, I switched grey to blue. I hope my choice is good :good:

Wow yokine...your kitchen is going to look bright and cheery! :D

Maybe ask your ID to draw a projected picture of the kitchen so that you can see how it may look?

I think orange is very nice with grey...hee...but too bad your FH don't like... :yamseng:

Yes, I wanted my kitchen to look bright, warm and cozy. I will enjoy doing cooking in there :seeya:

Projected picture? I doubt Ah Keong can draw a coloured picture for me? Well, let me seek his opinion when I meet him again the next time :bangwall: