Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Myi

Myi's Reno Blog

green or laminate?

P8050100.jpg

I think keeping it white should be fine. White is easy to touch up and repaint whereas darker colours like green may require more effort. At least thats what our ID told me.

Is your wall painted using Easy Wash or similar type of paint?

The mosaic look really nice! My wife will definitely love it.

Edited by pencil

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think keeping it white should be fine. White is easy to touch up and repaint whereas darker colours like green may require more effort. At least thats what our ID told me.

Is your wall painted using Easy Wash or similar type of paint?

The mosaic look really nice! My wife will definitely love it.

surely easywash la..our id swears by it..i will leave it for the time being n see hw it goes..wanted more mosiac but again budget contraints..

surely easywash la..our id swears by it..i will leave it for the time being n see hw it goes..wanted more mosiac but again budget contraints..

Haha.. yeah loh. Easywash. Seems like a good choice so far.

Anyway, I'm at defects fixing. Waiting for furniture to come in on Sat and I can take pics.

the mosaic is nice! i oso wan mosaic but doesn't fit into my place look le.

if u paint green, does the wall stop somewhere? if not suddenly become white wall again? i think it looks nice now too. :D

i nv ask my id abt my paint type. on hindsight i should coz some parts of my wall got dirt, so i use a wet cloth to dab lightly and my cloth turn milky (my wall colour). :) somemore there's a small part of my kitchen wall not covered by my steel backsplash and its near the tap. then my tap splatters so much water every where. :bleah:

Hey myi,

Still duno where's your unit, ID and cost of renos after chatting for so long leh...care to share? :(

Hi Sean

my id is benedict from Earnest, unit in Jurong and cost abt $26000 excluding furnitures.hws things on ur flat

Hi Ah kiat

thanks.enjoy ur flat as well

Edited by Myi

Wahahaha....even reno cost also the same as mine....too many things in common btw the both of us liao :yamseng:

Maybe we also share the same tastes in the looks of our wives eh?? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Sean

my id is benedict from Earnest, unit in Jurong and cost abt $26000 excluding furnitures.hws things on ur flat

Hi Ah kiat

thanks.enjoy ur flat as well

Wahahaha....even reno cost also the same as mine....too many things in common btw the both of us liao ;)

Maybe we also share the same tastes in the looks of our wives eh?? :lol:

dat might be too close ba hahha 8|

i like the shiney happy tiles...the rest of the house a bit dark kekek