Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

uality fake id
Description: The currently issued license is a digitized credit card style with optically variable shifting ink. The back of the ID has a magnetic stripe with a 2D and 1D barcode that can be used to scan.

Printing Material: The fake id is printed on a premium Teslin material and bonded together with PET Lamination.

Term: Current issued IDs with the REAL ID star are valid for 8 years from the issue date.

Security Features

A Ghost image with over-lapping laser perforation in the shape of Arizona.

Raised Tactile DOB along with an OVD state seal "" and state outline; microprinting

The driver license number is 1 letter followed by 8 digits.

The back of the ID has a UV Ghost image as well as an encoded magnetic strip and properly coded barcode
email: legitvendor.us@gmail.com
           tell +1 8138228958
whatapp: +1 8305326231
https://legitvendor.us/

TN_Front.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-15 at 5.57.27 AM.jpeg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The thing is that I noticed that more and more teenagers are using fake IDs, I work as a shop assistant in a licensed alcohol market and daily I see more than 10 children trying to buy alcohol. Your tips are illegal! Fortunately, we have a better way to see the tricks by using a fake id checker. It helps us scan the documents and get the answer right away because sometimes people have some really good id copies which you can hardly differentiate from a real one. Stop promoting such ideas !

To be honest, I can't say anything about this because I was recently made a fake id. Yes, I understand that this may cause problems with the law, but I recently lost my documents and had to do it. Otherwise, I would have to spend a lot of time restoring my old papers. The problem is that I need to work in all states, and without documents, it is difficult, especially without a driver's license. Well, that's why I decided to take such a step, but I will still have to get a real driver's license sometime because I'm tired of being scared of any check. It is my little story ;)

Stumbled upon this thread and just wanted to point out how dangerous and illegal this is. Getting caught can lead to serious consequences. If you're having issues with IDs or licenses, better to follow the legal route and be safe. Hope no one's risking their future over such shortcuts. On a practical note, if the photo requirements for official documents are a challenge, I found this online tool, https://photogov.com/, quite handy. It helps you create compliant ID photos right from your phone, ensuring they meet the specifications without any hassle. It's a legitimate way to get your documents sorted correctly.