Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tanjiro

ID fixed wrong pipe position and seal up broken toilet bowl air pipes

hi,

I have ordered a 4 ft wash basin cabinet from my ID and indicated basin to be installed on the right side as left side is near the wall which does not have wall tiles. 

Worker have within a day lay drainage pipe on the left of the cabinet and seal up the pipes with cement. This means the basin would be connected to drainage across the whole cabinet reducing the usable space in the cabinet. However I believe if i ask for the drainage to be rectified this would be major works involving digging up the cemented floor from the wash basin all the way to main drainage point. 

Another issue is during hacking of the floor in toilet, i noticed the pipe connecting from toilet bowl to air venting pipes were damaged (photo attached). I highlighted that and was told that would either be replaced or mended. mending it doesn't solve the problems as debris have clogged up this pipe and its partially buried in the ground so I suspect it would not be dug up and replaced. I asked for a photo of rectification works done before the ground is cemented for tiling. Again, no update of rectification works and ground is already sealed up when i inspect the toilet. I do not think the pipe has been removed also so I am wondering whether will there be future issues even thought the damaged pipe carries air and not water. I was informed the air vents in the toilet are not required because newer toilets after upgrading has water in the toilet bowl to prevent foul smell...

Do you think I should just live with the mistake? ID has been not supervising the works properly and causing many delays and unsatisfactory work.

IMG_7431.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request