Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
macos080

My 4 room HDB flat renovation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cool bro.  I will bookmark your journey as I will be having my own reno journey of 4 rooms resale too in few months time.

Hopefully will get some ideas and tips from your reno journey.  I wish you all the best.

Nothing had been done after the first day of hacking as the permit to hack away the walls and storeroom was being rejected and pending after the appeal. My contractor/ID was jaw dropped when they realized that actually HDB rejected the plan to remove the store. 

Capture.PNG

How’s the progress of your reno bro?  Btw may I ask where is the location.  I will be getting a 4 rooms 22 years old resale at Sembawang.

Edited by GusRUH

On 1/20/2021 at 9:33 PM, Jonathan Peng said:

Nothing had been done after the first day of hacking as the permit to hack away the walls and storeroom was being rejected and pending after the appeal. My contractor/ID was jaw dropped when they realized that actually HDB rejected the plan to remove the store. 

Capture.PNG

Hello,

Are you planning to move your master bedroom to Room 2? Where is your new store room?

The floorplan is exact same layout as mine! I’m in BP And moved there in 2016, didnt have issues getting hdb approval to back the store back then though! Coming back to this portal as am reno-ing my existing place… again.