Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deek

Studio 1961

Hi!

$250 is for ABS, $320 is for fibre glass... Fibre glass is more expensive but solid!

you mentioned you bought your eames rocker chair from studio 1961 at $250? I see them advertising at $320 on their website so was wondering if you managed to buy at $250.. am interested in the rocker chair as well.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Soulite - you claim you are from Studio 1961 in the following forum:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30084&st=40&gopid=724698entry724698

Why are you saying here that you purchased from them???

Clearly you are advertising for Studio 1961 and pulling wool over others' eyes.

I do not think you should falsely represent yourself as a customer of Studio 1961 and sing them praises on this site. My husband and I have tried many times, over emails and calls, to get in touch so that we can finally get our refund back. But to no avail. The TV Console which you produced was substandard - what kind of standalone TV Console is so shaky when placed on the ground that it would topple over once you've placed your TV on it???

Consumers - I do not suggest using Studio 1961 based on my own experience. They are unprofessional and have the worst customer service.

Hi!

$250 is for ABS, $320 is for fibre glass... Fibre glass is more expensive but solid!

Soulite - you claim you are from Studio 1961 in the following forum:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30084&st=40&gopid=724698entry724698

Why are you saying here that you purchased from them???

Clearly you are advertising for Studio 1961 and pulling wool over others' eyes.

I do not think you should falsely represent yourself as a customer of Studio 1961 and sing them praises on this site. My husband and I have tried many times, over emails and calls, to get in touch so that we can finally get our refund back. But to no avail. The TV Console which you produced was substandard - what kind of standalone TV Console is so shaky when placed on the ground that it would topple over once you've placed your TV on it???

Consumers - I do not suggest using Studio 1961 based on my own experience. They are unprofessional and have the worst customer service.

UPDATE ON THIS 20/9/2012 - A REFUND HAS FINALLY BEEN RECEIVED 2 YEARS LATER. THEY WERE RESPONSIVE TOWARDS THE RENOTALK POSTS RATHER THAN THE NUMEROURS EMAILS WHICH WERE SENT TO THEM. APPARENTLY THE PERSON WE WERE DEALING WITH HAD LEFT AND THEY THOUGHT THAT WE HAD RECEIVED THE REFUND (NOT SURE HOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE GIVEN WE WERE SENDING EMAILS TO A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN STUDIO 1961). ANYWAY, MATTER RESOLVED (FINALLY).

Edited by SCOng

Interesting well i posted on another thread in reno talk - I most certainly hope they will respond to me because i second you, seriously terrible customer service. No idea how my order is going or if it's ready and they have my 50% deposit with them. I WANT A RESPONSE FROM THEM. They IGNORE YOU LIKE NO TOMORROW!

I just googled and found another bad review by this guy who bought a desk feom them.

Think I'm giving them a miss.