Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hmm..how come i cannot see the ID firm that we go to...

I think i know why..coz i took the risk of using them even i know im only the ninth customer...

No wonder I was really worried in the midst of our reno...but hey...after the handover...it is way beyond

our expectation...also..they are the ones who did lots of things as compared to our other shortlisted

firms..and they give me the cheapest...the person whom i deal with is sincere and honest..so thankfully

i took that risk...and now 2 of my colleagues is using them as i recommend the firm to them...

interested?? I can recommend the firm to you...just pm and you wont be disappointed..besides no harm

getting a quote and evaluating them.. but hey...you might loose all your effort in shortlisting those 10 firms below...but worth a try.... :D:)

Hi, You got PM! zz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1. A&D Interior

2. Kass Design

3. Cogito Image

4. Spacious Planners

5. Ideal House

6. I-Bridge

7. *

8. IntraDesign

9. Unimax

10. Baroque

i am using 5) Ideal House!

Good service.

Been to 1) A&D, the ID not bad. He give ideas and tell us wat is better. Juz that he is very firm with the quotation, wun give discount. And even though we try hard to ask for discount, he is still patient to tell us "your can consider and come back to me if your decide to let me do ur house" And he smile...

(we find that he is good and at that point of time, was thinking if he can give a little bit discount, we will get him. too bad, he is too firm)

8) IntraDesign, ID abit "bo chap". He is highly recommended by forumer. We met him once. We juz felt that he is very straight and like we are being 'ignored'. He didnt follow up. I am the one to contact him.

His quote doesnt break down items price. So in the end, i didnt call him and he didnt come and find us.

9) Unimax - Met the ID at the expo. Young guy, think he doesnt know wat we wanted. He asked wat concept we like. And say will call me when quotation is ready. I dun think i received his quotation or his quotation too exp so we dropped him.

10) Baroque - We actually wanted to get him after many times of meet up. He is patient and always laugh. (dunno wat he is laughing at) He revised a few times of the quotation. His quote is reasonable and patient but everytime we ask to meet up, he wun come to our convenient location. We went to his office. Quite far.

after a few meet up, another ID came to serve us...

5) Ideal house - ID is cute and service is good. He is the last ID firm we went to. We didnt know who to decide and came we saw his advert. First time met him, he seems experience. Chat for some time, and he promised to produce the quote. One week later, quote ready, he promised that we wun regret (its true, he is great).

After that, everytime he meet us, he will let us choose where we prefer to meet. Even at my area, he is willing to come. So we decided on him. Quote is reasonable and most importantly, we felt comfortable with him. Let him done my house and he did a good job!

The rest i nv came across. So i felt that, if you wan to choose an ID, Choose someone that u feel comfortable with. This is very important. We dropped the rest because we juz feel not very comfortable.

All the previous ID we met during Jun and Aug 2006. and we didnt signed with them even they followed up till Jan 2007 (6mths +).

We met Ideal house in less then 1 month and we decided on him. :(

Edited by Little_BiKo

Hi, besides the 10 IDs as listed above, can anyone give comments for Darwin & Lego House @ city plaza? Would like to know their after sales services & workmenship on carpentary work.

thanks in advance!

Just been to i-bridge, they asked for a $500 refundable deposit for the quotation and 3D drawings.

Not sure whether the deposit really refundable or not.

Good service.

5) Ideal house - ID is cute and service is good. He is the last ID firm we went to. We didnt know who to decide and came we saw his advert. First time met him, he seems experience. Chat for some time, and he promised to produce the quote. One week later, quote ready, he promised that we wun regret (its true, he is great).

After that, everytime he meet us, he will let us choose where we prefer to meet. Even at my area, he is willing to come. So we decided on him. Quote is reasonable and most importantly, we felt comfortable with him. Let him done my house and he did a good job!

The rest i nv came across. So i felt that, if you wan to choose an ID, Choose someone that u feel comfortable with. This is very important. We dropped the rest because we juz feel not very comfortable.

All the previous ID we met during Jun and Aug 2006. and we didnt signed with them even they followed up till Jan 2007 (6mths +).

We met Ideal house in less then 1 month and we decided on him. :D

hi little_biKo

can PM me the contacts of ur ID please. Thanks.

1. A&D Interior

2. Kass Design

3. Cogito Image

4. Spacious Planners

5. Ideal House

6. I-Bridge

7. *

8. IntraDesign

9. Unimax

10. Baroque

Good service.

Been to 1) A&D, the ID not bad. He give ideas and tell us wat is better. Juz that he is very firm with the quotation, wun give discount. And even though we try hard to ask for discount, he is still patient to tell us "your can consider and come back to me if your decide to let me do ur house" And he smile...

(we find that he is good and at that point of time, was thinking if he can give a little bit discount, we will get him. too bad, he is too firm)

8) IntraDesign, ID abit "bo chap". He is highly recommended by forumer. We met him once. We juz felt that he is very straight and like we are being 'ignored'. He didnt follow up. I am the one to contact him.

His quote doesnt break down items price. So in the end, i didnt call him and he didnt come and find us.

9) Unimax - Met the ID at the expo. Young guy, think he doesnt know wat we wanted. He asked wat concept we like. And say will call me when quotation is ready. I dun think i received his quotation or his quotation too exp so we dropped him.

10) Baroque - We actually wanted to get him after many times of meet up. He is patient and always laugh. (dunno wat he is laughing at) He revised a few times of the quotation. His quote is reasonable and patient but everytime we ask to meet up, he wun come to our convenient location. We went to his office. Quite far.

after a few meet up, another ID came to serve us...

We met Ideal house in less then 1 month and we decided on him. :bangwall:

Hey Little Biko,

may i too also have your ID contacts pls?

i have also been to a few ids...

here are my personal reviews of them.

intra- expensive and don't care attitude but quite confidence with their designs

chiew interior- most expensive quote that i received

art & thots- a bit expensive and no confidence with the id

a & d- reasonable quote and ideas are not bad

earnest- reasonable but no confidence in his ideas

innerview- very sincere and detailed but quote a bit expensive. not able to give much ideas.

lego house- a bit expensive and aggresive but id seems sincere

ideal house- so far lowest quote, ideas are not bad. comfortable with him as he is able to negotiate.

for a&d, earnest and ideal house, i have seen their work. check on their workmanship and find them all not bad. so far have shorlisted a & d and ideal house. but if no better offers, may most prob signed with johnny from ideal house.

little biko, who is your id? i wonder is it the same id. mine is johnny.

i have also been to a few ids...

here are my personal reviews of them.

intra- expensive and don't care attitude but quite confidence with their designs

chiew interior- most expensive quote that i received

art & thots- a bit expensive and no confidence with the id

a & d- reasonable quote and ideas are not bad

earnest- reasonable but no confidence in his ideas

innerview- very sincere and detailed but quote a bit expensive. not able to give much ideas.

lego house- a bit expensive and aggresive but id seems sincere

ideal house- so far lowest quote, ideas are not bad. comfortable with him as he is able to negotiate.

for a&d, earnest and ideal house, i have seen their work. check on their workmanship and find them all not bad. so far have shorlisted a & d and ideal house. but if no better offers, may most prob signed with johnny from ideal house.

little biko, who is your id? i wonder is it the same id. mine is johnny.

Steady .. Ideal Hse..

ya think most prob will sign with johnny. have talked to him again and reali feel that he is the best person for the job. so far i'm most comfortable with him.

thx silver.

hi ckoonyin,

just wanted to share my experience with ideal house.

i just signed with johnny fr ideal house. and we just went for our tiles selection today. overall i find him very good. the more i meet up with him the more relieved and confident i feel. and every time after the meetup, i feel so glad that i have really made a good choice in engaging him as my id.

he always there to help us to save costs and i can tell you that his quote is very reasonable. he quoted me the best price with the same materials compared to other ids. don't worry...i have also checked on his workmanship at a few locations.

and also i feel that he is more enthusiastic than me and my hubby. he offered us a lot of ideas and he really take time to discuss with us. we wanted to do a feature wall cum these and that...and so far all the ids that we met just proposed the most conventional way of doing my feature wall. but johnny has been straining all his brain cells to help us to attain the feature wall we want and yet impressive. but we told him that we really don't mind him doing the conventional feature wall. but he told us to give him some time so that he is able to come up with a feature wall that we want and yet impressive. kudos to him :dunno:

but anyway its ok if he really can't come up with the idea as i know its not easy.

during the tile selection today, he even suggest to use decor wall tiles in my bathroom which cost $17 per piece, and to surprise, he didn't want us to top up for the extra costs.

anyway i'll be starting my reno soon and i have absolute confidence in him. hope that soon i'm able to post pics of my hse. if you want you can try talking to him and see how... personally i really feel that he is one id that really put effort on my house, straining himself trying to save costs for us at the same time attaining the effect that we want and also providing us ideas to choose from. :dancingqueen:

hi ckoonyin,

just wanted to share my experience with ideal house.

i just signed with johnny fr ideal house. and we just went for our tiles selection today. overall i find him very good. the more i meet up with him the more relieved and confident i feel. and every time after the meetup, i feel so glad that i have really made a good choice in engaging him as my id.

he always there to help us to save costs and i can tell you that his quote is very reasonable. he quoted me the best price with the same materials compared to other ids. don't worry...i have also checked on his workmanship at a few locations.

and also i feel that he is more enthusiastic than me and my hubby. he offered us a lot of ideas and he really take time to discuss with us. we wanted to do a feature wall cum these and that...and so far all the ids that we met just proposed the most conventional way of doing my feature wall. but johnny has been straining all his brain cells to help us to attain the feature wall we want and yet impressive. but we told him that we really don't mind him doing the conventional feature wall. but he told us to give him some time so that he is able to come up with a feature wall that we want and yet impressive. kudos to him :jammin:

but anyway its ok if he really can't come up with the idea as i know its not easy.

during the tile selection today, he even suggest to use decor wall tiles in my bathroom which cost $17 per piece, and to surprise, he didn't want us to top up for the extra costs.

anyway i'll be starting my reno soon and i have absolute confidence in him. hope that soon i'm able to post pics of my hse. if you want you can try talking to him and see how... personally i really feel that he is one id that really put effort on my house, straining himself trying to save costs for us at the same time attaining the effect that we want and also providing us ideas to choose from. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, i'm new to the forum and looking for a ID. Can you kindly PM me IDeal house details, like web address? person to contact or number to call etc? Do I need to make an appointment or something?

Thanks!:notti: =)