Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Little Blue Bear

Ps3, Wii, Xbox360

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

xbox360 will not be in my list. (not attracted to it at all)

ps3 is great as u be getting a bluray player at the same time n superb graphics.

wii is affordable with lots of fun game.

most likely, in the near future, i be getting both ps3 n wii.

hubby has xbox 360. but i find that the games for xbox 360 and PS3 have limited choices. :deal: i prefer nintendo ds lite although some people may find that it's more for young people (children and teenagers). recently, hubby bought 2 sets of nintendo ds lite (one for him and one for me). :) i can say it's fun to play! :(

oh ya, i voted xbox 360! !!

hubby has xbox 360. but i find that the games for xbox 360 and PS3 have limited choices. :( i prefer nintendo ds lite although some people may find that it's more for young people (children and teenagers). recently, hubby bought 2 sets of nintendo ds lite (one for him and one for me). :) i can say it's fun to play! :dancingqueen:

oh ya, i voted xbox 360! :D

get Wii then...got fun games for female gamers & non-gamers :D

PS3 & 360 mostly guy games :horse:

currently i have Wii, may be getting PS3 in the future

ya ds is fun to play... i hv it also...

i hv psp also... also very good... screen very big very good... hehehe...

:D nintendo ds lite is fun! although most games are simple simple but fun lor. yours is the ds lite (newer version)? :( hubby also got addicted to it! nowadays, he seldom play his xbox 360 liao. that time, he was so crazy about his xbox 360 and he went to buy a panasonic lcd just for playing his games. :good:

i don't really like psp b'cos not many games lor. most of them are fighting ones. :(

get Wii then...got fun games for female gamers & non-gamers :D

PS3 & 360 mostly guy games :notti:

currently i have Wii, may be getting PS3 in the future

probably, i'll ask hubby to buy wii for me. we share share play! hehe. :D

yup, ps and xbox are mainly guys' games. so sianz! :deal:

I bought Wii in May and it was FUN!! Many games for girls and my hubby likes too! He's currently enjoying his Resident Evil 4. Very interactive...sometimes play will hands ache. Hee hee...

Edited by preciousmoments

I bought the PS3 when it was first launched in Singapore, so I voted for that.

The PS3 is more than a game machine. It is a fairly decent Blu-ray player and you can even surf the net on it.

For 'pure' gameplay, the Wii is probably rated by many as the best of the 3. However, Wii hardware seems to be a bit under-powered, considering that this is the next generation of game console. I'll probably get a Wii at a later stage though.

I bought Wii in May and it was FUN!! Many games for girls and my hubby likes too! He's currently enjoying his Resident Evil 4. Very interactive...sometimes play will hands ache. Hee hee...

lol, yeah...my wife bought the Wii & both of us have been enjoying it. she got her favorite games...me also got my favorite guys games like RE4, Scarface & others... :sport-smiley-004:

aiming to get the nintendo wii... cos can swing the remote ard rather than just bumming on the sofa... :dunno: