Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Horchew

HongBin Carpentry

Any reviews on Hong Bin Carpentry? M thinking to engage them for cabinets, wardrobes n carpentry stuffs. Appreciate past customers reviews if any, share your experience, their work, schedule and if delivers up to expectations 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Same here. Kept seeing their ads on my FB feed. Price at $85pfr for kitchen cabinets is the lowest I've seen but take note that this price is for white internal surface. For coloured internal surface, there's an additional $20pfr to be added

3 hours ago, Kellhound said:

Same here. Kept seeing their ads on my FB feed. Price at $85pfr for kitchen cabinets is the lowest I've seen but take note that this price is for white internal surface. For coloured internal surface, there's an additional $20pfr to be added

don't waste money on coloured internal surface. white is good enough. easier to see if dirty also.

6 hours ago, snoozee said:

don't waste money on coloured internal surface. white is good enough. easier to see if dirty also.

I'm inclined to agree though I've read a comment that the white turns yellow over time

Edited by Kellhound

9 hours ago, Kellhound said:

I'm inclined to agree though I've read a comment that the white turns yellow over time

so far i haven't encountered the polykem/pvc boards turning yellow over time. edge banding turning yellow yes, but not what is on the boards

Not really good. The installer not pro, communication is terrible.. dont know who is the oversee (i think is the boss).

Like you tell the worker is useless must pm the boss or oversee.

Cancel appt last min, because some part haven't build finish.. 

Their pic from their fb take from far so is nice but near is normal or terrible

The person who come measure also not correct, in result some of the carcass may had misaligned/ gap and the installer (Which is the important) is very inflexible, can't think out of the box, no judgment to make thing right. External may look nice as cover up by laminate/silicon but inside had many hole and gap.

So had to make time inspect yourself... before they lay countertop 

Edited by harky