Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone!

Me and my wife would like to seek some honest opinions and hopefully, some advice from you all.

Our flat is currently undergoing renovation right now and encountered an issue. We have a water storage tank from HIP in room A that our ID threw away without notifying us. We have already made plans with the ID to keep the water tank and use it in room B, which is beside Room A. As a result of the disposal, the ID purchased a brand new one from her supplier, given that we need it to be delivered on that day for final installation. The invoice was later sent to us for payment and we are unhappy that we have to pay for the negligence. We are not sure if we should pay. Any advice will be appreciated!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Of course your ID will need to pay for the replacement. Missing things especially small items during a renovation is a common problem. In my case, someone (nobody knows who did it) threw away my new digital door lock that was supposed to be installed later. My ID asked me to buy a replacement first and I later deducted from the balance sum.