Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kensanctuary

Plants That Can Scare Away Mosquito Or Pest?

I thought they conseal with sealant for the built-in cabinet?

hmm, this weekend will try getting the plants, hope Bedok central got sale (at reasonable price). Any1 know the roughly price can advise?

Mine have very small gap between the cabinet and cement base. Something I need to DIY long ago.

You stay in Bedok? Me too! There are at least two plant farms outside bedok central. You can try. :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If small gap, can use DIY silicon or white cement puff to cover it mah.

Yup, my new place is Bedok, ****ing in next month Blk 42x :D

I saw 1 when the MRT pass toward from Bedok to Tanah Merah, on the main road, u refer that one? Maybe lazy will check the flower shop near NTUC. :jawdrop:

Aiya, the full cabinet will also be home for roaches and other insects. Just because you dun see it, doesn't mean dun have.... They might be lurking around, playing hide and seek. especially ants....yucks!

At least suspended cabinet allows you to mop. Maybe frequent mopping with diluted detol will help.

ya, whether full or suspended cabinet will be home for insects but full cabinet doesn't have to worry about the gap below the cabinet, whereas suspended cabinet you may have to worry. full cabinet doesn't have gap so don't have to mop/sweep. less chores! :P

Yours is suspended cabinet? Which floor is your unit? My new unit @ 21st flr, also suspended cabinet, so need to move in then see if got mosq. Now, it is crockroaches & ants.

I stay on the 12th floor. So far so good, it's easy to clean (mop + vacuum), and what I like about it is that it don't give a bulky feel.

I stay in new HDB estate, where the rubbish chute is situated outside the unit. So very seldom see cockroaches... lizard ba... i hate them :P

I saw 1 when the MRT pass toward from Bedok to Tanah Merah, on the main road, u refer that one? Maybe lazy will check the flower shop near NTUC. :D

Yup, that's the one. Forgotten about the one next to NTUC. Any luck so far?