Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

My architect recommend only put alarm on the 1st and 2nd floor and the attic not to be alarm as he say don't waste the money.

Is it advisable to do that.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My architect recommend only put alarm on the 1st and 2nd floor and the attic not to be alarm as he say don't waste the money.

is there easy access to your attic from neighbouring hourses ? if yes, do it. I guess it does not cost that much more to alarm an additional attic - for peace of mind.

is there easy access to your attic from neighbouring hourses ? if yes, do it. I guess it does not cost that much more to alarm an additional attic - for peace of mind.

I don't think so but I guess it is better to install it for peace of mind as the cost is around $16-00 per contact point.

I don't think so but I guess it is better to install it for peace of mind as the cost is around $16-00 per contact point.

are you going for wireless ? if not, then might as well do all the electrical works at one go instead of piece-meal ...

yes, for peace of mind, just do it !!

are you going for wireless ? if not, then might as well do all the electrical works at one go instead of piece-meal ...

yes, for peace of mind, just do it :good:

Hi both, may I have the contact of your alarm system supplier? Been looking around but am quite lost. Thanks.

Hi both, may I have the contact of your alarm system supplier? Been looking around but am quite lost. Thanks.

My architect haven't give me the list of supplier tendering for the alarm system. So I won't know who is the supplier that we will going to choose.

I did mine almost 5 years ago with OTTO. can check their website "www.otto.com.sg".

the other popular one is Cisco I believe ..

!!

you can try cisco or adt. u can hav a mixture of motion sensor and door contact to get your house secured. my parents bought a terrance and for 2nd n 3rd floor its quite easy to access so all the windows are contacted but the staircase leading to the attic, we place a motion sensor so that in the event of theft when the theif walks dwn fr the stairs to the 3rd floor the motion sensor will detect movement. 1st storey we juz contact all the door. those folding window, didnt bother to hav shock sensor coz living area also fitted wif a motion sensor. overall wif 2 repeater the job is abt 3.8k wif a contract period of 36mths. hse is secure wif ADT. actually both cisco homesafe and ADT package is gd. veri hard for mi to explain in the thread. if you would like to noe you, pm mi and talk thru the phone easier.

actually i got to know one brand of security system where by its wireless and also no monthly payment..

and it is trustable and easy to use..

i can recommend you...if you would like..

because my fren is selling it..

somemore, that product is supported by EDB govt..so should be more trustable? heeheez

no harm give it a try, i can get her to tell you more?

=)