8. Ribenaberry - S8: 80" L-shaped, M1:PVC, L2:5, D1 or D3

9. Jasch -

10. ZLia -

11. Binzz - A

12. OnePostWonder - B

13. Dorcas - A

14. Pert - A

15. saeran-B

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ribenaberry, thanks for the additional options, but i am abit confused, so now we have more than A & B to choose, how much will it cost for the new dimensions? For delivery, understand there is 3 types of delivery, so total difference is how much for each.. Sometimes cost is a deciding factor.. keke..

wa.. ribenaberry v resourceful.. heehee.. thanks for the info..

i'm still discussing with mama.. my current place is using the same kind as well.. but everything was DIY by papa.. hence not sure where he got his metals frm.. the boards were frm old wardrobe ppl disposed off at our area.. now not sure to buy new ones.. or use back the metals n jus replace the boards w/ our own wardrobe (recycle the current one).. :D

Ribenaberry, thanks for the additional options, but i am abit confused, so now we have more than A & B to choose, how much will it cost for the new dimensions? For delivery, understand there is 3 types of delivery, so total difference is how much for each.. Sometimes cost is a deciding factor.. keke..

Just to clarify, these are not addition options. The supplier will based on these parameters to compute the cost. (ie: the higher the rack, the more ex. the longer the rack the more ex. the better the quality of wood, the more ex. the more shelves, the more ex. etc ..).

Without these information, the supplier cannot quote us the price. Of course it is unlikely all of us will come to 1 or 2 sets of parameters due to our different needs. Hence i though we can do a quick poll to see which are the few most popular options. If need be, we can stick to the most popular options (mayb 1 to 3 sets?).

To give you a feel, let me quote you an example:

Rectangle Rack 72" x 48" x 24" with 4 shelves of 12 mm PVC plywood thickness approx cost $120.

For those who are visiting the showrooms, can you pls do us a favour by taking measurement of the bomb shelter (H x L x B) for 4 rooms and 5 rooms layout, so that we can have a close estimation if our preferred measurement is feasible.

# Perhaps those interested, you can start to ponder which are their preferred options and update the in name list (see my response in #8: S8: 80" L-shaped, M1:PVC, L2:5, D1 or D3) accordingly.

Edited by ribenaberry

upload your image to http://www.picoodle.com/

copy and paste "Direct link to image URL of image." into this icon image.gif

Hi One

1 more question, after I click on the browses (go to dir..to retrieve), then click UPLOAD IT??

After that what should I do?

Please help me and thnks.

HAPPY

Hi One

1 more question, after I click on the browses (go to dir..to retrieve), then click UPLOAD IT??

After that what should I do?

Please help me and thnks.

HAPPY

Hello, after u upload the image... there shd be a link titled "Direct link to image URL of image."

1. copy that link

2. when u add a reply for this thread, click on icon image.gif and paste the link

Hello, after u upload the image... there shd be a link titled "Direct link to image URL of image."

1. copy that link

2. when u add a reply for this thread, click on icon image.gif and paste the link

Hi ONE

I am still confused!

Cannot find the icon when I went to the web.

;)(((((

Hi,

i guess, i will give it a miss first. here's the updated list.

1. Moonbell - B

2. h4happy - B

3. kriegs - B

4. Cindy - Monkeybone - A

5. Simpleboi -

6. Genevie - B

7. saeran-B

8. Ribenaberry - S8: 80" L-shaped, M1:PVC, L2:5, D1 or D3

9. Jasch -

10. ZLia -

11. Binzz - A

12. OnePostWonder - B

13. Dorcas - A

14. Pert - A

AA

f_IMG5574m_65edde2.jpg

Hi ONE

How to check resize???

Too small isnt it?

HAPPY

I hope u did not click on resize and did u use the last link given to you by picoodle?

scroll down and see find this "Direct link to image URL of image."

I hope u did not click on resize and did u use the last link given to you by picoodle?

scroll down and see find this "Direct link to image URL of image."

Yes but the picture is very big, I check on resize and now very small.

How to make it sizable to see?

Hi all,

i am new here. We will be staying at blk 26D. Can help me add to the list?

BTW haf check with HDB if u buy pte insurance for ur home tat HPS, u will need to pay the mthly installment (hse mortgage) by cash 1st before the pte insurance is approve. After tat then can switch to CPF deduction. In another words u got to fork out cash for ur mthly installment.

Hi jazznpop, u sure can use CPF to pay for the mortgage insurance purchased with pte insurance co? coz i used to do bank mortgage loans and we also sell mortgage insurance to customers, but from what i know the premiums have to be cash terms. Maybe CPF board amend their rules? :bangwall:

Also it's the norm for pte insurance co to give u a premium waiver for the last 2-5 yrs(depending on which co). And pte mortgage insurance is transferrable, as in next time if u change house u can transfer the policy to the new house.

Anyway juz to share, NTUC income is cheap but heard before that if really need to claim they are stricter. Juz do a comparison 1st then decide bah.

i m finally going towards my 1st step of collection of flat...fix a date for ROM and booked my JP haha yipeeee!

sorry abit out of topic