Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone, need advise on the kitchen tiles, I understand that HDB rule hacking of toliet wall and floor tiles are not allowed within 3 years for new flats, what about kitchen wall and floor tiles? Are we allowed to hack them away? Thanks..

Hi everyone, need advise on the kitchen tiles, I understand that HDB rule hacking of toliet wall and floor tiles are not allowed within 3 years for new flats, what about kitchen wall and floor tiles? Are we allowed to hack them away? Thanks..

I am not sure, only know overlaying for floor tiles.

But for wall, really not sure.

Maybe you can write it down and next time, talke to id/contractors can ask them.

After that, you tell us.

But I will also ask my contractors about it.

Hi..

I've walked around.. seems like Home ID is renovating several units in BLK 25...

Any comments on this ID company??

Home id???

You mean homemaker??

Good news sia , today drive pass those barriers near 25B and the main road is being taken off lor , I think they doing up the Mutli purpose area and the playground :)

But the window for 25B unit 108 one is still not up yet haiz

Edited by msbean

Good news sia , today drive pass those barriers near 25B and the main road is being taken off lor , I think they doing up the Mutli purpose area and the playground :thumbs up:

But the window for 25B unit 108 one is still not up yet haiz

Yes walked pass by, window not up yet, but the 5rm unit coated in white paint.

Maybe another 2 months.

Wanted to go blk 25a to kpo, but did not cos' at least 5 contractors sitting outside...nuisance! Very restrictive!

Maybe should ask HDB officers to ask to station further out.

YEAY! got letter frm HDB last nite.. is loan apps form for us.. but due to some issues i gotta defer my submission of this loan apps.. hopefully can submit by end of this month.. if nothing goes wrong.. i'm expecting to collect keys in Nov (based on my fren's experience who's got his loan form in july n getting keys on next tues, a 2mth's time) :bleah:

YEAY! got letter frm HDB last nite.. is loan apps form for us.. but due to some issues i gotta defer my submission of this loan apps.. hopefully can submit by end of this month.. if nothing goes wrong.. i'm expecting to collect keys in Nov (based on my fren's experience who's got his loan form in july n getting keys on next tues, a 2mth's time) :D

Congrates to you, xlan... This means that all 27A neighbours will be able to expect their keys very soon... Hmmm, dunno when will be our turn for 26D.. :jawdrop:

I can see you guys are more excited then ever :D

As for me, I finally reached the end of the circle and will be moving in next weekend. So I'd be your neighbour across the road ..hehe

I must say the entire renovation thingy really took alot out of us, physically, mentally and financially and for the whole process, we made some mistakes but gain some valuable experience.

Anyway, I hope you have amuch easier time then me. All best!!

thanks binzz! yup.. i tink 27B is collecting their keys liao.. next will be 27A le!! yipeee!:)!

Nic.. we totally envy u ok.. any chance can share ur experience here.. n pix pix pix please.. :D:bow::bow: so tat we can learn & benefit frm ur valuable experience..

Hey folks, in case you dont know, there's a Philips Electronics Carnival going on on 8-9 Sep 9.30am - 6 pm @ 620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh.

Perhaps you might want to go there look see look see and grab some good bargains.