Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

For me, i got no choice ah, I have to take it now and so that can supervise the renovation together with my hubby, cos maybe by end of the year or early next year, I gotta go my worksite to work for the next 2 years, unless resign lah, ulu place, fixed transport timing, 6 days weeks somemore.. Abit afraid to leave my hubby alone to make decision, cos he is MR ANYTHING, everything ok, I am the more fussy one.. kekeke..

Oh... if that's the case... better start do reno when you have the time to supervise else later pay yet don't get what you want or got defects but no time to check... :(

Can i pop by your place when you start renovating??? :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh... if that's the case... better start do reno when you have the time to supervise else later pay yet don't get what you want or got defects but no time to check... :(

Can i pop by your place when you start renovating??? :P

Sure, I welcome all.. BUT.... If got see any defects or imperfection or anything, please please dun paisei and help me to point it out... Thanks.. :P

stuck between GPlan & U-Home now

Hmm, no hurry for completion as my customary will only be in Nov 2008

Hihi OnePostWonder

My customary will also be in Nov 2008... think our blk at least one more couple whose AD same mth as ours :dancingqueen:

At least now shuang xi ling "Block" keke...

Hihi OnePostWonder

My customary will also be in Nov 2008... think our blk at least one more couple whose AD same mth as ours !!

At least now shuang xi ling "Block" keke...

Thanks for the help :(

My customary will be on Jan 2008, so also hope can move in soon after customary...hehe..so hope to get keys asap !!

Prob will call HDB next week to ask :notti:

Hi,

I've called HDB regarding the collection of keys as my HLE is expiring on 19 Oct. She told me they will help us to extend and told me not to worry. But when i saw some of your replies, how come some HDB officers said cannot extend and got to reapply?? They are not in sync.

Thanks for the help :notti:

My customary will be on Jan 2008, so also hope can move in soon after customary...hehe..so hope to get keys asap :)

Prob will call HDB next week to ask :notti:

I think our blk 26D alot of weddings.. haha.. I will be holding my customary cum house warming on the same day.. hehe.. :notti:

I think our blk 26D alot of weddings.. haha.. I will be holding my customary cum house warming on the same day.. hehe.. :notti:

So when is your BIG day???

Think most of us from BLK 26D will be super busy next year, monitoring house renov and deco, planning for wedding and shifting from current place to JM. :notti:

What an exciting 2008. :notti:

Hi,

I've called HDB regarding the collection of keys as my HLE is expiring on 19 Oct. She told me they will help us to extend and told me not to worry. But when i saw some of your replies, how come some HDB officers said cannot extend and got to reapply?? They are not in sync.

Hi Dorcas

I am confused too. Haiz... :)

So when is your BIG day???

Err, depends on the renovation loh, once complete, find a good date then have both housewarming and tea ceremony at the same day.. The customary is just to satisfied our parents and the elders to have at least a tea ceremony.. hehe..

Good moring ALL

Yesterday went to 12 floor (15a)....renovation almost done.

Homo tiles, cabintet up, wardrobe up, tv console up, and one thing that is unique is they hack the wall (beside the living room) and install a foldable door. That really make the living as big as a 5 room unit!

Thumbs up for them!:thumbs up:

I kpo asked the owner who is the contractor, they give me the name card....oops....where is the name card???.....hey just now in my pocket.....now cannot find.......hm......jsut let search first...

gagdetgal,can i have a copy of impress 21's 4 room quotation?

very much appreciate that ! my email is davsu090308@gmail.com

Thanks alot

hi gadgetgal, can i have one too? my email is jomk@yahoo.com

thanks...

hi gadgetgal, can i have one too? my email is jomk@yahoo.com

thanks...

Hi Lil n Mit,

I've posted it on the web due to overwhelming requests, you can find it in renotalk this forum somewhere in the page here around page 50+.

Otherwise, I will pm you again in the next 1-2 days.

hey all

just went down to the site today...seems like a lot of progress now cos only 3 blocks left! blk 26b is finally painted, and seems likely to be completed realli soon! one of the lifts is in operation! think the only thing left is the railing for the living room windows...otherwise it's just the cleaning up bit!

me invited u-home, renozone, and a&d to quote.

u-home did not respond, so dropped them.

a&d quote is reasonable. but did not quote some of the items i asked for. so dropped them too. didn't arrange for meetup bcos was too tired after meeting many many ids. :P but they have quite good review in this forum. u may want to check them out.

renozone is the one i finally appointed. :dunno: why? quote reasonable but most importantly, the id delivered what he promised thus far. e.g. he say will give me the quote on monday and i will receive it in my mailbox on mon morning. he say will give me the drawings by sat, and on sat morning, i will receive them. hope this continues.

if u r looking for contractors, u may also want to consider ho bee, inzen and boon siew. prices quite reasonable.

Hi crazycar, can you share with me your quotation from renozone? i'm looking for an id and mine is a 3room too. thanks!