Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

trunkingfz5.jpg

hi squashy, my ID brought his aircon contractor to my house to see n suggested the "blue way" as indicated in your diagram.. didn't heard him saying any problem with the gradient wor.. the only issue.. was the concealed water pipes in the mbr toilet wall.. cos the red n blue tapes are not 100% accurate on the actual pippings.. (or was that the electrical cables?)... n so they may need to trial & error carefully.. which may in turn cause more than 1 drill holes.. but ID will be taking care of that.. if we are lucky enough.. 1 hole will b done.. hee..

Edited by xlan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone.... longtime nv login liao.... tis afternoon check "My HDBPage"..... to my surprise..... my keys can be collect on the 20.11.2007 ( which is my ROM Day) :( ... but however, my kuku hubby-to-be wanted to get the keys on the 21.11.2007 (which is nxt day after our ROM). :)8| ..... alittle crzy of him.... suddenly gets so excited...... :notti: hahahahaha

But dunnoe when we will start renovating my unit... cuz we will get his uncle to lay the flooring for us..... other then tt will get his friend ( which is an ID) to design a simple & relaxing place for us..... so guys, hope to see u soon at JM!8|!

Best Wishes to all...... :(:)

Hi everyone.... longtime nv login liao.... tis afternoon check "My HDBPage"..... to my surprise..... my keys can be collect on the 20.11.2007 ( which is my ROM Day) :( ... but however, my kuku hubby-to-be wanted to get the keys on the 21.11.2007 (which is nxt day after our ROM). :)8| ..... alittle crzy of him.... suddenly gets so excited...... :notti: hahahahaha

But dunnoe when we will start renovating my unit... cuz we will get his uncle to lay the flooring for us..... other then tt will get his friend ( which is an ID) to design a simple & relaxing place for us..... so guys, hope to see u soon at JM!8|!

ah... long time no see :)

hope you have a fun during yr ROM, r u gonna start reno soon? hope I wun cause much disturbance to u when I start mine after CNY 2008

Hi everyone.... longtime nv login liao.... tis afternoon check "My HDBPage"..... to my surprise..... my keys can be collect on the 20.11.2007 ( which is my ROM Day) 8| ... but however, my kuku hubby-to-be wanted to get the keys on the 21.11.2007 (which is nxt day after our ROM). :):) ..... alittle crzy of him.... suddenly gets so excited...... :notti: hahahahaha

Hey, congrates to u..

I think u are the 2nd person to collect on 21.11.2007.. Thats my birthday.. lol :(

ah... long time no see :)

hope you have a fun during yr ROM, r u gonna start reno soon? hope I wun cause much disturbance to u when I start mine after CNY 2008

OPW, your turn creeping up soon... hahaha...

Nooooooooooooo..... :notti:

Hope HDB will send me letter to ask me renew my HLE, then I'll only submit on the last day. When it's time to collect keys, I'll push it as far as possible

Dun want our money to be wiped off so soon... 8|

Edited by OnePostWonder

Yox, Yes. She is nice loh and even fetch us from HDBhub to JM.

Hi Zila,

U r right, It is classic D ! It should be on tmr or Saturday because I just went through the auspicious date for renovation.

I feel so sick now. Took MC today cause my throat is swelling, head feels like splitting into half. 8|

My completion date is b4 Xmas too :notti: Anyone planning to move in on 24 or 28 Dec 2007 because these are 2 goods dates for moving home.

Hi Cindy-Monkeybone,

yaya u got to take care. Nowadays weather not very good, easy to fall sick.

since ur hse reno complete so earli can go view ur hse??

Edited by jazznpop

Yox, Yes. She is nice loh and even fetch us from HDBhub to JM.

Hi Zila,

U r right, It is classic D ! It should be on tmr or Saturday because I just went through the auspicious date for renovation.

I feel so sick now. Took MC today cause my throat is swelling, head feels like splitting into half. :(

My completion date is b4 Xmas too :notti: Anyone planning to move in on 24 or 28 Dec 2007 because these are 2 goods dates for moving home.

24 Dec is my B'day 8|

Hey, congrates to u..

I think u are the 2nd person to collect on 21.11.2007.. Thats my birthday.. lol :notti:

Biz didn't noe ur bday on 21/11/07. heehee Happy birthday to u first 8|

my key collection date oso out. and so happend to be on ur bday. But we going to change date coz hubby cannot make it on tat day :( His toopid meeting cannot be changed. haizz..

Beta wait for them to call you to renew ur HLE..... or else like us.... mu FMIL keep on asking me when to can we get the keys, when tis when tt... headache!:notti:!

Tt's y bopian, I email them how to go abt to renew our HLE which expired during Sept 07 ( Recently then email them), therefore... can drag drag la.....

My ROM oso my bf's bday ( so tt I oni will buy 1 present for him in future, hahahahaha)

OnePostWonder- Dun need to worry la... cuz we may not be moving in or start renov so soon.....

linggie n binzz - Happy Birthday

Cool Sparey! !!

Happy Birthday to all Scorpios and Sagis!

My Rom will be 1 month and 10 days after yours :deal:

Edited by linggie

Cool Sparey! !!

My Rom will be 1 month and 10 days after yours :dribble:

wow.. looks like we got a lot of nov and dec babies in JM.. my Fh Bd also in dec.. hehe :deal:

anyway happy birthday to all nov and dec babies!! :lol:

Nooooooooooooo..... :lol:

Hope HDB will send me letter to ask me renew my HLE, then I'll only submit on the last day. When it's time to collect keys, I'll push it as far as possible

Dun want our money to be wiped off so soon... :dribble:

Hi 5 OnePostWonder... I will do that too but for my case... I did not want to pay the conservency fees for nothing... :deal: Will try delay delay delay... haha wonder if i can delay till april next year... !!

Cool Sparey! :deal:

My Rom will be 1 month and 10 days after yours :lol:

wow congrats congrats and happy happy birthday !!