Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yah loh.. Hmmm, maybe go and ask my ID, i have anot.. :D

***** should have de..they sure give u

that time i am discussing with *****,the ID said they have a schedule to give customer

Hi 5 OnePostWonder... I will do that too but for my case... I did not want to pay the conservency fees for nothing... :) Will try delay delay delay... haha wonder if i can delay till april next year... :D

OnePostWonder

I received letter from HDB Loan Dept asking me and hubby to send in our 3 consecutive months payslips to renew my HLE today.

Last day for our submission is on 23 November 2007. Guess will collect keys in December. Have you receive the letter?

OnePostWonder

I received letter from HDB Loan Dept asking me and hubby to send in our 3 consecutive months payslips to renew my HLE today.

Last day for our submission is on 23 November 2007. Guess will collect keys in December. Have you receive the letter?

nope :)

anyway, I'll be on reservist from tomorrow onwards... can cook up some excuse for late submission :D

Edited by OnePostWonder

nope !!

anyway, I'll be on reservist from tomorrow onwards... can cook up some excuse for late submission :)

Wow! Good for you... I will only submit on the very last day i.e. 23 Nov 2007. :D

Hey fellow JMs, i m looking for a bedframe with drawers at the side. Any one knows where i can find one? Saw 1 at Nova but cost abt $900 before GST!:yamseng:! Help

Peanut will be staying with the REAL father ( My FIL ). He is really cute but a pity got a very very GOOD father so he is not toilet-trained at all.

Hi CINDY

I saw your blog and if I am not wrong , I can also see my mother's unit especially my sister MBR!

But mine cannot see lah, facing the main road.

Oh Peanut is dog...I was wondering what are you pple talking about!

Btw, can I have that pic paste on my blog?

How is your sore throat?

Better take care of yourself cos' major renovation is coming....cannot afford to get sick!

I did not call GINA for almost 2 weeks liao.

Might call her again for requote and bring me see tiles.

Now, I am having second thought:

1) Granite

2) Matt Homo tiles (got the woody feeling when feel with bare foot) Cos' one of the mum's friend actually do matt homo tiles.

Btw, what is your hubby name? And very curious, why your nick is MONKEY BONE??? :yamseng:

hiya my new neighbours...

sorry wana ask a stupid qn.. wats cement screed?

our floors are uneven now, cement screed will level the floors to an even surface... it has to be done before putting on laminate or parquet flooring

u have a lot of catching up to do in this thread :yamseng:

if u did not manage to step into your unit, you can see the videos here http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user...sdfasdf&p=r

Edited by OnePostWonder

Hey fellow JMs, i m looking for a bedframe with drawers at the side. Any one knows where i can find one? Saw 1 at Nova but cost abt $900 before GST!:yamseng:! Help

Hi Bee joy,

I saw one in courts (if not mistaken), the price is ridiculous, brand four star.

But it's not drawer type, but a swing to open type, where you can put stuffs without restriction under your bed, it's wood wrapped with quite a thick leather (won't hurt if you accidentally kick on your bed).

But cost.... :good:

around $1400.

However, I saw a similar one in neighbourhood shop (Boonlay shopping complex - cost around $700++ or $790 if not mistaken, got 3 color to select). personally feel, still cheaper than the courts. but if anyone saw cheaper price than that, do post it up... Just feel, it is too expensive, and should be in the range of $500 at most.

Edited by gadgetgal

monkeybone, for the cement screeding.. officer usually says wait for 2-3weeks.. but for mine.. if i'm not wrong i applied on the 17Oct.. n waited till 10Nov then they did it.. very fast job la.. jus 1 day thing.. but my waiting time was almost a month!

bee joy.. check out the newspaper advertisements.. there are a few super cheap promo.. but quality wise.. go to the respective warehouses/showrooms and judge for yourself.. i'll be busy gg ard to see them too.. hee.. i'm still looking for my bedframe as well! haa!

i tink i'll be gg to the Bighton(Toa Payoh), Green(Leng Kee), King Furnishing(Jln Pemimpin).. etc.. i tink can also rackie along joo seng road.. many other brands...

Edited by xlan

monkeybone, for the cement screeding.. officer usually says wait for 2-3weeks.. but for mine.. if i'm not wrong i applied on the 17Oct.. n waited till 10Nov then they did it.. very fast job la.. jus 1 day thing.. but my waiting time was almost a month!

bee joy.. check out the newspaper advertisements.. there are a few super cheap promo.. but quality wise.. go to the respective warehouses/showrooms and judge for yourself.. i'll be busy gg ard to see them too.. hee.. i'm still looking for my bedframe as well! haa!

i tink i'll be gg to the Bighton(Toa Payoh), Green(Leng Kee), King Furnishing(Jln Pemimpin).. etc.. i tink can also rackie along joo seng road.. many other brands...

Thanks Xlan, What a long wait !

Hi Bee joy, You can try Sungei Kadut area where they are quite a number of furniture warehouses.

But please do not to go to Red Axxple to buy furnitures.

Hi Happy,

Sure ! That photo is for you. Monkeybone is a cartoon character from a comic/movie in 2002 which I find it very funny. Moreover, pp used to call me 瘦皮猴 in the past. Now, I am auntie size le. :good: